Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ranger Bows and Progression

I can’t seem to find anything in the forums or a wiki of sorts that presents anything on the various bows in the game or any other equipment or items. Maybe I’m just missing something? I see a lot of talk about bows & quivers later in the game, but not much in the in between.

Anyone have some advice? With this being an older game, there a typical bow progression that most rangers do?

I’m just starting off with this game and I have a 21 ranger. All my gear has come from doing the quests around the castle and lir’s. Should I just remain on the quest path and gear out that way?

Note: I’m not looking to spend any IRL dollars.

Re: Ranger Bows and Progression

You will need to stick with shop bows until about level 80-85, when you unlock the quest for the warden Bow of the Four Winds, the first step in the main gear questline. Once you unlock that, that weapon and the following upgrades will probably last you for a while.

You should be able to pick up a pretty good bow in the store in Shalemont for a decent price, and then you may need to upgrade again once you reach Stonevale. Alternatively, you may be able to find a lower tiered bow in the auction house from another player who just upgraded their own weapon.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!