Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double shot range

Agent K wrote:Does the bow ability affect on autos range? I read somewhere it does, if so does it affect double shot range?

Don’t think so
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 222 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Former President of Belenus

SPLEND1D wrote:double shot range is slightly lower then auto range.
i never understood that. Sharpshot range is also longer than dbl shot. So annoying for leveling when you longshot, sharpshot then press to cast dbl shot but you then have to take a few steps forwards
Epona
Ventius - level 221 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ventius wrote:
SPLEND1D wrote:double shot range is slightly lower then auto range.
i never understood that. Sharpshot range is also longer than dbl shot. So annoying for leveling when you longshot, sharpshot then press to cast dbl shot but you then have to take a few steps forwards

yes, it can be annoying as hell, range should be the same for sharp, double and autos.
Ranger 226+

LeGenDzZ wrote:Could be to make the skill more realistic.

The closer you are to target the more likely you will hit, in double shots case, guaranteed hit.

What’s the point of ranger if you would need to attack in melee range for maximum dps?

Banzai416 wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:Could be to make the skill more realistic.

The closer you are to target the more likely you will hit, in double shots case, guaranteed hit.

What’s the point of ranger if you would need to attack in melee range for maximum dps?

You are unaffected by raid AoEs in double shots range.

Yes it is inconsistent and annoying to move up when using double shot and it should be changed, I am in no way supporting how it is right now.
Lvl229 Ranger of Gwydion: LeGenDzZ
Lvl221 Druid of Gwydion: DrWattson

Relentless, Gwydion