Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Soloing 5 Start General Gron

Not an exciting video by any means but the other day I was bored and wanted to see if I could solo a 5* General Gron. Took a couple try's to get a strategy down but once I did I was able to finish him off.

I did not need to use any Health Pots, but I did need to use Armor, Defense, Attack and Haste Lixes. The haste and attack is because the first time I tried without he raged and then things went bad very quickly. Took a bit over 13 minutes.

youtu.be/hK_e2NnhqC0

Re: Soloing 5 Start General Gron

Nylak wrote:
Reef wrote:Solo Prot next 8-)

While tanking Prot "Base" is probably doable with a few druids. The issue would be keeping agro.

I have a few times tanked all the room adds during the fight when we only had one warrior on. That went quite well.

you tanked unox 6 well that one time. Until a certain tank finally showed up only to steal aggro and ruin your fun...
bolas and entangle gather quite the aggro
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior

Crom - Seed
Bobthemage 1+ Mage

Come see me on Youtube
Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

bob the mage wrote:
Nylak wrote:
Reef wrote:Solo Prot next 8-)

While tanking Prot "Base" is probably doable with a few druids. The issue would be keeping agro.

I have a few times tanked all the room adds during the fight when we only had one warrior on. That went quite well.

you tanked unox 6 well that one time. Until a certain tank finally showed up only to steal aggro and ruin your fun...

Yes I tanked it for a good 5 to 6 minutes before a certain tank "Bobs Alt" came and ruined my fun.

Nylak wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Nylak wrote:

Yes I tanked it for a good 5 to 6 minutes before a certain tank "Bobs Alt" came and ruined my fun.

oh ya, that was me :lol:
Gwydion - Relentless
BobsYourUncle 130 Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior

Crom - Seed
Bobthemage 1+ Mage

Come see me on Youtube
Read my Fire Mage Guide :D

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God