Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seriously?

if you cannot handle th ranger class then you dont even deserve to have a ranger, like, never
Good you quit your ranger. Rangers arent for every novice out there :lol:
Say wha? I didn't understand what are you sayin?
Rangers are by far are one of the worst characters... Don't even know why I started it up in the first place.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

if you cannot handle th ranger class then you dont even deserve to have a ranger, like, never
Rangers are by far are one of the worst characters... Don't even know why I started it up in the first place.
No, u suck. Rangers rule, hands down
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

I actually have quit my ranger as well. Not many people know that, but.. it was just too much. It sucks unless you have unlimited plat.
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

I dont think rangers suck, i see many great rangers, instead of quitting, try to get some advices from the elite rangers in ur world, thats what i did for my alt :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I dont think rangers suck, i see many great rangers, instead of quitting, try to get some advices from the elite rangers in ur world, thats what i did for my alt :)
I do. They don't enjoy the experience either, but yet they continue playing cause they don't wanna switch out.

Seems Napol also switched over to his Rogue also :P
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Sure. I suck, but still Rangers are wack...
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

I kinda admire some rangers in belenus, seeing Naruto2 full buffed with 3.7k dmg, thats a lot, and thats with normal wep and not 2 handed like warriors.
I assume that dex rangers suck by now, but some auto rangers are beasts, pvp wise tho they all suck bad (a clannie tried longshot on pvp, out of 5.4k longshot dmg, like 340 was done to me)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I must admit, old habits die hard. Ive spent the last week attempting to get used to the idea to get Napol to switch to str. If only I could bring my 970 defence and sweet lh and ss with me id be happy.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue