Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: steady aim

- I have it maxed, I know another high level ranger that doesn't use it at all. I do know that my attack rises significantly when I have it up and I feel as though I miss less than if I don't have it up.

... and I wouldn't waste one skill point in camo, not sure of the use. Never ever felt like I needed it.

Edit:
Checked the numbers and at level 83 with maxed Steady Aim, it raises my attack from 951 to 1086 for a net gain of 134 attack and it raises my damage from 334 to 353 for a net gain of 19 damage.
Last edited by Zumuclyst on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zumuclyst
Ranger
Arawn
Serenity

I also have camo at lvl 1, i maked bandage 15, now i think i gonna try steady aim its lvl 3 i dont have other skills to put points on. My attack is 1080(without steady) and i still miss alot. I hope steady works one time i maked it lvl 10 but didnt saw any difference with misses or parry.
Retribution • Sulis • Giovanni • 222 • Ranger ➶

I also have camo at lvl 1, i maked bandage 15, now i think i gonna try steady aim its lvl 3 i dont have other skills to put points on. My attack is 1080(without steady) and i still miss alot. I hope steady works one time i maked it lvl 10 but didnt saw any difference with misses or parry.
Low dexterity would have more to do with you missing, no?
Zumuclyst
Ranger
Arawn
Serenity