Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Heroes age

Hello, just curious as to if any Celtic Heroes players have tried Heroes age? I made a toon on it and I’m pretty keen to find some English speakers to play with :)

Heroes age has one server and only 30 or so players are above lvl 100.....I don’t think aggy has died yet either :)

Re: Heroes age

Some CH players checked it out when it was released, but there isn’t much of a point in it imo. It’s just a Thai localization of the game with a couple minor tweaks to fit Thai app guidelines. Most CH players aren’t in Thailand, so they’d have to do some trickery or use an emulator to be able to play, which simply isn’t worth it for the majority of people. I also think that bringing in english speakers is kinda a bad idea...I think the goal of the localization is to aim the game for people who would struggle in the main CH game because their english isn’t very good.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Heroes age

Hello, just curious as to if any Celtic Heroes players have tried Heroes age? I made a toon on it and I’m pretty keen to find some English speakers to play with :)

Heroes age has one server and only 30 or so players are above lvl 100.....I don’t think aggy has died yet either :)
Ive acc been thinking about joining lately. I live in Thailand. Been wanting to start fresh on Heroes Age. hmu if u still play
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011