Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Smoking vs Vaping

#1
Hi. I just want some opinion. I started to smoke since when I was 16 and I am 28 now. I am Interested and I want to divert to Vaping. I am still confused right now because of what I read in articles saying that Cannabis can be in Vapes now? Is still the same in smoking vs Vaping? I read an Article about this strains kylekushman.com/topic/aquaponics/. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#2
sette wrote:Hi. I just want some opinion. I started to smoke since when I was 16 and I am 28 now. I am Interested and I want to divert to Vaping. I am still confused right now because of what I read in articles saying that Cannabis can be in Vapes now? Is still the same in smoking vs Vaping? I read an Article about this strains kylekushman.com/topic/aquaponics/. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks


How about Chantix?

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#3
Cannabis may be vaped in dry leaf or concentrate form. The cool thing about vaping your dry leaf is you can then utilize your vaped leaf to make cannabis butter with. Just set the vaporizer around 225-235c to preserve the thc. Your canna butter will taste rougher and will be less potent but you are still getting a much greater value from your bud. There is a good $75 old school tabletop cannabis vape with a glass whip attachment online....don’t spend hundreds on a volcano if you intend to use for dry leaf. The $75 model is more than sufficient. Also vaping and processing butter from your vaped materials is much gentler on the lungs.

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#4
CrazyMae wrote:Cannabis may be vaped in dry leaf or concentrate form. The cool thing about vaping your dry leaf is you can then utilize your vaped leaf to make cannabis butter with. Just set the vaporizer around 225-235c to preserve the thc. Your canna butter will taste rougher and will be less potent but you are still getting a much greater value from your bud. There is a good $75 old school tabletop cannabis vape with a glass whip attachment online....don’t spend hundreds on a volcano if you intend to use for dry leaf. The $75 model is more than sufficient. Also vaping and processing butter from your vaped materials is much gentler on the lungs.

Your name says it all
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#5
Shivahh wrote:
CrazyMae wrote:Cannabis may be vaped in dry leaf or concentrate form. The cool thing about vaping your dry leaf is you can then utilize your vaped leaf to make cannabis butter with. Just set the vaporizer around 225-235c to preserve the thc. Your canna butter will taste rougher and will be less potent but you are still getting a much greater value from your bud. There is a good $75 old school tabletop cannabis vape with a glass whip attachment online....don’t spend hundreds on a volcano if you intend to use for dry leaf. The $75 model is more than sufficient. Also vaping and processing butter from your vaped materials is much gentler on the lungs.

Your name says it all

Millennials... the doomed generation lmao.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#7
Zkills wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
CrazyMae wrote:Cannabis may be vaped in dry leaf or concentrate form. The cool thing about vaping your dry leaf is you can then utilize your vaped leaf to make cannabis butter with. Just set the vaporizer around 225-235c to preserve the thc. Your canna butter will taste rougher and will be less potent but you are still getting a much greater value from your bud. There is a good $75 old school tabletop cannabis vape with a glass whip attachment online....don’t spend hundreds on a volcano if you intend to use for dry leaf. The $75 model is more than sufficient. Also vaping and processing butter from your vaped materials is much gentler on the lungs.

Your name says it all

Millennials... the doomed generation lmao.


But....I’m almost 40! I can’t be a millennial! These dang kids and their devil lettuce, trampling all my begonias! *shakes fist skyward*

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#8
So thc vaporizes at around 220–300f(I like between 222 and 234 f in est zone) depending on temp humidity and location. When you burn this plant much of the thc evaporates burns off and is lost. By controlling the temperature of this plants extraction (as well as many others) we can retain and utilize all of the therapeutic properties that might have been otherwise burnt off by extreme heat. Allowing some thc to escape at vape temps and the rest to release into fat soluble oils (this is why we add water to cannabis butter, not to dilute but to ensure a slow steady temperature in a crock pot while we go about the day) the same reason we don’t burn our food is the same reason not to burn our bud. A burnt steak and a medium cooked steak are 2 very different things. It’s just not worth the loss. You won’t get double your money for your plant but close enough to make the vape worth it if you shop around.
Last edited by CrazyMae on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Smoking vs Vaping

#9
Also for those who may be shaking your heads and rolling your eyes on this post, know that there are mothers and grandmothers in medical states walking into dispensary’s confused every single day and looking for someone to help. Cannabis is saving lives and average people are out there carefully supporting very needing people with nobody else to turn to but the nice person in the waiting room or chat group. Judge not lest thee be judged.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests