Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Oldschool RuneScape

Seen this on the App Store today, didn't really bother downloadin it it looks like it's something I wun really enjoy. Is this the kinda game new gamers can get into or is it more for the older gamers looking for a bit of nostalgia? It's the graphics I dun like but then again ff7 use to be my fav game by far until I played it not long ago and seen how old it looks now

Seen this on the App Store today, didn't really bother downloadin it it looks like it's something I wun really enjoy. Is this the kinda game new gamers can get into or is it more for the older gamers looking for a bit of nostalgia? It's the graphics I dun like but then again ff7 use to be my fav game by far until I played it not long ago and seen how old it looks now
I think it's more of nostalgia for Runescape players, but it is also the very old skill-based style MMO. You have to level up each skill by actually performing actions with said skill, which is nice to go back to and grind certain skills. If the visuals don't both you all that much, I'd say to check it out. It was a very popular MMO back in its day.

I think it's more of nostalgia for Runescape players, but it is also the very old skill-based style MMO. You have to level up each skill by actually performing actions with said skill, which is nice to go back to and grind certain skills. If the visuals don't both you all that much, I'd say to check it out. It was a very popular MMO back in its day.
It is hard to forget the fun you had playing RS, although I have never been tempted to play it again. I quickly checked their FB page and saw they are still doing updates and really a lot of advertising but it did not pull me back. It was very good times back then in between mining and playing rainbow 6 at the same time of course :).
I missed the quests and risk of going into the wilderness to true and dig up a chest.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

That sounds interestin, don't think I've ever played a game with that kinda skill system. I'll be checkin that out for sure

There's a newer Runescape coming to mobile. Just missed the early access but the images look a lot better than the oldschool one. Has anyone seen or played it?
Runescape... no way. Runescape cant beat Celtic Heroes.
Because Celtic Heroes is the Greatest Of All Time Mmorpg.
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

There's a newer Runescape coming to mobile. Just missed the early access but the images look a lot better than the oldschool one. Has anyone seen or played it?
Runescape... no way. Runescape cant beat Celtic Heroes.
Because Celtic Heroes is the Greatest Of All Time Mmorpg.
That's true of the old Runescape I played a lil on ios and ch is a lot better than that but I dun do pc mmorgs so I won't comment on which is better of the new one or ch until it comes out on mobile. Hopefully it'll be soon.

So it's official, releases completely on October 30th.

Has already been promoted by the AppStore so no doubt it's going to bring quite a number of mobile players on board. Now we have to wait and see if newer players have the patience for a grind fest game like RuneScape or the acceptance of those old graphics mutuelles entreprise, the latter can be fixed through mobile RuneScape 3's release in the coming years.
I'm pretty sure everyone loves parties, so there's no doubt the other players will join you.

RuneScape is a more solo pvm game.
Old school is a more community pking game.

Runescape has MTX, OS has none.

Both have the same base content, quests, and gear with slight differences from 2007+ as the years go on.

Runescape is way more skillfull and difficult, the mechanics of Os are pretty simple but have some cool aspects like tick eating and 1 tick prayer, there is still a skill gap, just nothing like rs3.

Personally once I maxed on runescape I got bored and stopped getting motivation to log. Old school just isn’t that fun starting all over again but I have been enjoying the twisted league game mode in osrs recently.
Oderint Dum Metuant.