Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Muldar's Gone, But he Left me a Gift...

Last Yule 2017 I told him I'd be forever in debt to him if he slapped a Santa hat on my little picture like he did with the rest of the default pictures.

Well as you can see, my wish was granted, and he never got around to removing it after Yule ended.

Now he's moved on and I still have this hat on my picture that I guess is a badge of honor. I can't remove it, and it's a funny little memory of our favorite Community Manager, other than Tadaaah of course.

So yeah, that's my story. Anyone else who had some cool experiences with our dearly departed Muldar feel free to add them here.

Have a great day.
Would you kindly?

Re: Muldar's Gone, But he Left me a Gift...

Last Yule 2017 I told him I'd be forever in debt to him if he slapped a Santa hat on my little picture like he did with the rest of the default pictures.

Well as you can see, my wish was granted, and he never got around to removing it after Yule ended.

Now he's moved on and I still have this hat on my picture that I guess is a badge of honor. I can't remove it, and it's a funny little memory of our favorite Community Manager, other than Tadaaah of course.

So yeah, that's my story. Anyone else who had some cool experiences with our dearly departed Muldar feel free to add them here.

Have a great day.
That’s such a sweet memory. I just wish that Muldar had stuck around even just to converse with us on here as a friend. :(

I’ll keep checking to see if any more posts come in.
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

He wasnt my favorite.
Do u like any human being
Many just not otm
I don't see a reason on why you would dislike otm
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Many just not otm
I don't see a reason on why you would dislike otm
Lol.
I mean they're a support team and it's just a game :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH