Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CH on iOS vs Droid

About these plat prices. Why r prices 30% dearer on IOS? I'm paying 99.99 on iOS vs 69.99 on droid for the 4K plat. That's such a huge difference! App sizes too, CH on iOS is over 2x the size. 1.7gb on iOS and 7??mb on droid..there abouts anyway. Must say though, apps on iOS do look better than android so maybe that's why the size difference.

Re: CH on iOS vs Droid

Shivahh wrote:Can you screenshot us the 69.99 for 4k plat, i don't buy it.

I tried, even cropped it all the way down to jus the plat prices but still the files too big -.- 256kb uploads is pathetic lol. I'm not lieing though, shoulda mentioned these r uk prices.

Re: CH on iOS vs Droid

Romeo wrote:About these plat prices. Why r prices 30% dearer on IOS? I'm paying 99.99 on iOS vs 69.99 on droid for the 4K plat. That's such a huge difference! App sizes too, CH on iOS is over 2x the size. 1.7gb on iOS and 7??mb on droid..there abouts anyway. Must say though, apps on iOS do look better than android so maybe that's why the size difference.

It has to do with regional prices and taxes and whatever. Apple and Google both adjust the price differently. App sizes is also just the difference between devices...Android might be better at using space than Apple
Eragon123, level 220 ranger
Zamorak1, level 220 mage
Zaros1, level 200 rogue
SirPrysing, level 200 warrior
SirRenitee, level 200 druid
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

I wish I was punnier when I was noobier

Check out the CH Database!