Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

Kodelia(aka Luthias aka CommunityBot) was grill. Before her there was just a managed account that multiple people used. Morgana was never in a CM role. It went straight from Kodelia to Muldar, they were both employed at the same time. Kodelia left around 2 months after Muldar came on.

PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Jake wrote:Kodelia(aka Luthias aka CommunityBot) was grill. Before her there was just a managed account that multiple people used. Morgana was never in a CM role. It went straight from Kodelia to Muldar, they were both employed at the same time. Kodelia left around 2 months after Muldar came on.

Knew i was right :D

Feel like the assumption of Tadahh being a guy comes from the name. To me it comes of as more of a male name than female. Also the way talks seems more commanding than I would imagine a woman speaking. Just my two thoughts totally took me by surprise when a clannie posted that in our group chat today.
Herne:
Wardon-220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

Wardon-CH wrote:Feel like the assumption of Tadahh being a guy comes from the name. To me it comes of as more of a male name than female. Also the way talks seems more commanding than I would imagine a woman speaking. Just my two thoughts totally took me by surprise when a clannie posted that in our group chat today.

The name is meant to be ambiguous. Your right. I have dropped many of the "feminine" speech patterns. I don't use overly apologetic speech patterns like throwing in the word "just" into a sentence. For example: I was just checking to see if.... It's generally stuff that comes up with unconscious gender bias in studies. <- Not saying it's inherently bad, just that is what studies show. I've always been a tomboy (Let me tell you a story about how that word doesn't translate), so I have never really held many of those hyper-feminine traits.

Tadaaah wrote:
Wardon-CH wrote:Feel like the assumption of Tadahh being a guy comes from the name. To me it comes of as more of a male name than female. Also the way talks seems more commanding than I would imagine a woman speaking. Just my two thoughts totally took me by surprise when a clannie posted that in our group chat today.

The name is meant to be ambiguous. Your right. I have dropped many of the "feminine" speech patterns. I don't use overly apologetic speech patterns like throwing in the word "just" into a sentence. For example: I was just checking to see if.... It's generally stuff that comes up with unconscious gender bias in studies. <- Not saying it's inherently bad, just that is what studies show. I've always been a tomboy (Let me tell you a story about how that word doesn't translate), so I have never really held many of those hyper-feminine traits.

Makes sense. Please explain this story of tomboy not translating.
Herne:
Wardon-220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:

Tadaaah wrote:

You look feminine in the picture you posted, even the way you took that picture. And yeah, what do you mean by the word tomboy doesn’t translate.
CH RIP 32 Days Remaining

Wardon-CH wrote:Makes sense. Please explain this story of tomboy not translating.

My Tinder profile used to say "I consider myself a tomboy. I love whiskey and beer. Let's catch a baseball or football game." Matched with a super cute guy once. We are out with a group of folks the first time. His friend keeps asking me if I'm single and if I like Japanese men. About the 4-5th time he asked, the other guy stops him and looks at me... And goes, "OH! But I thought you were gay!" He had swiped right for language exchange. Tomboy in Thai means super masculine butch lesbian. Needless to say, I immediately changed my profile description. But we had a good laugh.

Tadaaah wrote:
Wardon-CH wrote:Makes sense. Please explain this story of tomboy not translating.

My Tinder profile used to say "I consider myself a tomboy. I love whiskey and beer. Let's catch a baseball or football game." Matched with a super cute guy once. We are out with a group of folks the first time. His friend keeps asking me if I'm single and if I like Japanese men. About the 4-5th time he asked, the other guy stops him and looks at me... And goes, "OH! But I thought you were gay!" He had swiped right for language exchange. Tomboy in Thai means super masculine butch lesbian. Needless to say, I immediately changed my profile description. But we had a good laugh.
Lol.
Herne:
Wardon-220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:

Wardon-CH wrote:
Tadaaah wrote:

Lol.

I should've never told you. I am sorry if Wardon is harassing you, Tadaaah._.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Warrior 221
Rogue 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

Skerwald wrote:
Wardon-CH wrote:
Tadaaah wrote:
Lol.

I should've never told you. I am sorry if Wardon is harassing you, Tadaaah._.
Nu she offered.
Herne:
Wardon-220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona: