Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

I'm guessing that surprise is Tadaah is a woman!
RAWR!

Woah! Is this really you?? This is not how I pictured you

Prettyyyy
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

If people's attitudes and perspectives change towards you from that one photo then god damn their thirsty and or fake :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Look what i found while backpacking trough Asia... #stalkeralert

So on another note. Backpacking looks so cool I'd love to do it one day, do u need a lot of money to go backpacking?/how much did u save for the trip?

Whenever someone mentions they went backpacking it always reminds me of that episode of Friends lol

If people's attitudes and perspectives change towards you from that one photo then god damn their thirsty and or fake :lol:
I just lol'd so hard. But, yea, if you hate me still hate me. If you liked me, please continue. If you were neither here nor there, live on brother. Thanks, everyone for the compliments.
So on another note. Backpacking looks so cool I'd love to do it one day, do u need a lot of money to go backpacking?/how much did u save for the trip?

Whenever someone mentions they went backpacking it always reminds me of that episode of Friends lol
Depends on where you want to travel or what you want to do or how long you want to be there. Flights to Thailand are generally pretty cheap, so it makes it a pretty decent location for vacationing on a budget. You could do a whole trip including a plane ticket for $1K USD here. Keep in mind that's not luxury living or anything, but totally doable. Not backpacking but relevant for people who are scared to travel or move because of financial reasons. After I graduated Uni in 2010, I packed up my car with no job or place to live and only $2K USD in my bank account and moved to California. It was the best decision I've ever made. You can do it. Just got to have grit and the willingness to work hard.

Depends on where you want to travel or what you want to do or how long you want to be there. Flights to Thailand are generally pretty cheap, so it makes it a pretty decent location for vacationing on a budget. You could do a whole trip including a plane ticket for $1K USD here. Keep in mind that's not luxury living or anything, but totally doable. Not backpacking but relevant for people who are scared to travel or move because of financial reasons. After I graduated Uni in 2010, I packed up my car with no job or place to live and only $2K USD in my bank account and moved to California. It was the best decision I've ever made. You can do it. Just got to have grit and the willingness to work hard.
That's awesome. So jele americas somewhere I'd love to live for a while, eh maybe a lil more permanent. What I wanna know tho, is it easy to find work over there straight away?

]
That's awesome. So jele americas somewhere I'd love to live for a while, eh maybe a lil more permanent. What I wanna know tho, is it easy to find work over there straight away?
I think the job market is pretty rough everywhere right now. When I moved to Cali, I continued serving tables and bartending for a while. When I moved to Thailand, I already had a job lined up. Be as prepared as you can be, but sometimes, the risk pays off.