Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Well hello there VR ;)

How will you know who he is? I can see a problem with you walking into a bar and repeatedly yelling “Tadaaah! Tahdaaah!”

I don't.
Same. It’s pretty normal for folks to randomly walk into a bar and yell TADAAAH!!!
Watch a 10 year old walk into the bar yelling Tadaah
I hate ppl that hate ppl! “To end confusion you have to be a potato” -MemeLordJT

thatd be hella fun.. did this happen? did ya meet Tadaah? pls tell me u got atleast the Comming in part on video
Yes this did happen, we met in the bar mentioned previously :p.

But I didnt know what tadaaah would look like so it would ve been hard to find them.

I found Tadaaah while queuing for a beer, well apparently i was trying to skip the queu. ( well i didnt think there was one hehe).

When tadaahs friend said I was skipping the line I decided to test my luck and ask if they worked for a gaming company. Well was it my lucky day, tadaaah was the one waiting next to me. (And the one i waq trying to skip :o)

Tadaaah is such an amazing and helpful person, had a great time, talking a bit about the game but about thailand, bangkok and random unfathomable as well ;)
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

thatd be hella fun.. did this happen? did ya meet Tadaah? pls tell me u got atleast the Comming in part on video
Yes this did happen, we met in the bar mentioned previously :p.

But I didnt know what tadaaah would look like so it would ve been hard to find them.

I found Tadaaah while queuing for a beer, well apparently i was trying to skip the queu. ( well i didnt think there was one hehe).

When tadaahs friend said I was skipping the line I decided to test my luck and ask if they worked for a gaming company. Well was it my lucky day, tadaaah was the one waiting next to me. (And the one i waq trying to skip :o)

Tadaaah is such an amazing and helpful person, had a great time, talking a bit about the game but about thailand, bangkok and random **** as well ;)
That is so cool!
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Okay, I’ll bite!

What surprise did we miss? Can’t say I’ll be in Thailand soon to say “hi” to the VR staff.

Fill us in! Inquiring minds want to know!
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader