Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

England because I kinda have to but much prefer club football over international.
Club football such as EPL or more like Champions league?

Champions league has superior teams to world cup but the nationalistic pride that comes around with WC and the fact its every 4 years makes it the superior event IMO.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Champions league has superior teams to world cup but the nationalistic pride that comes around with WC and the fact its every 4 years makes it the superior event IMO.
It'll always be the league for me, I used to be an Arsenal season ticket holder back in the UK, grew up with it and it's one of the main things I miss being based overseas for so long. Champions League and international football just doesn't get the same rivalries and such you get in national leagues.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

It'll always be the league for me, I used to be an Arsenal season ticket holder back in the UK, grew up with it and it's one of the main things I miss being based overseas for so long. Champions League and international football just doesn't get the same rivalries and such you get in national leagues.
Indeed the rivalries in club football are legendary, stadiums can get trashed when the wrong team loses haha.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

[*]Little late on posting but Soccer is my sport.

Never saw Argentina ever having a chance. They can’t base the team around Messi good enough to actually be a good team. Been like that for years.

But from the start final 4 teams were England/France/Croatia/Germany. Even tho Germany has me nervous the fact they lost to Mexico but they still have a chance.

I was kind of worried when Croatia played Argentina because everyone said they’d get spanked, but still didn’t think so. Croatia has always been a huge contender and have a very fast team. England is a new team and don’t know the feeling of losing a World Cup. France has a stacked team. And Germany is my all time favorite but scarying me right now

Cheers and good luck to everyone’s teams and countries :)

prefer club football over international.
Respect.

This for sure, club over country all day any day, only real football fans that grew up watching and supporting their local club and has been to hundreds of games will understand why but obviously bandwagonners that mostly pop up during World Cup's and Euro's, glory hunters that barely know anything about the team they "support" and armchair fans that has never been to any game personally will generally disagree.

PS, thanks for Ox @Schwing
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

prefer club football over international.
Respect.

This for sure, club over country all day any day, only real football fans that grew up watching and supporting their local club and has been to hundreds of games will understand why but obviously bandwagonners that mostly pop up during World Cup's and Euro's, glory hunters that barely know anything about the team they "support" and armchair fans that has never been to any game personally will generally disagree.

PS, thanks for Ox @Schwing
Yup and we all can agree that Real Madrid is the greatest team ever!

Como no te voy a querer! Como no te voy a querer! Si somos Reyes de Europa una y otra vez!
8-)

I agree club football is still the best. But when World Cup comes around, you get to see the best players playing on teams without monopolizing players because the money the club has. Most of these teams are not stacked like a team with money would be. And it’s great to see. The great players differentiate themselves from the others and show their true talents

I agree club football is still the best. But when World Cup comes around, you get to see the best players playing on teams without monopolizing players because the money the club has. Most of these teams are not stacked like a team with money would be. And it’s great to see. The great players differentiate themselves from the others and show their true talents
I agree with this.

Took a look at the Spanish league for example and the only good teams are Barcelona and Real Madrid, how does that make it any fun watching?

Trying to get into the English league but the whole total points winner takes the thrill out of it, much prefer knock out games with penalty shoot outs. Perhaps if I was English and had a team it would be easier.
Wattzon of Sulis

I don’t want Brazil, Spain or Germany to win it

Hala Madrid.
Where are you from (country)? Just wondering
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.