Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How’s Support Life going ?

Just wondering where you guys at!! I am sorry idk why i am so inpatient. Also just wondering.. on average how many tickets do you guys do per day? Ik it all depends on the amount of time it takes looking into account and stuff and the kind of issue it is.

Re: How’s Support Life going ?

Just wondering where you guys at!! I am sorry idk why i am so inpatient. Also just wondering.. on average how many tickets do you guys do per day? Ik it all depends on the amount of time it takes looking into account and stuff and the kind of issue it is.
The tool itself is a bit slow. Depending on the type of ticket and the information provided by the player, ticket times can vary. Mu S is new to the industry and still working on getting faster, but still covers a good amount of tickets a day (about a day worth of tickets). IF I'm not in the forums or doing other tasks at ALL, I can probably clear 150-200 in a day depending on types of tickets.

Re: How’s Support Life going ?

a good amount of tickets a day (about a day worth of tickets)
A day worth of tickets per day? That sounds like a 100% response rate to me.
We do respond to 100% of inquiries. Errr... should probably rephrase a bit. Can get through the number we receive a day in the tool... We get a bit behind when adding in emails too. Additionally, it gets backlogged as we don't work weekends and can vary depending on if we have a surge in tickets.