Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How do I change my forum password?

Well...to be honest I forgot my password. BUT I asked CH to let me open my account and emailed me random password. Now my password is long. I'm asking where is the option to change my password here in forums.

Thank you! :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm so stupid because I didn't notice the "Edit account settings" Hehe :)
"I have a power of 10 hands"

Re: How do I change my forum password?

Well...to be honest I forgot my password. BUT I asked CH to let me open my account and emailed me random password. Now my password is long. I'm asking where is the option to change my password here in forums.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm so stupid because I didn't notice the "Edit account settings" Hehe :)
Glad to hear you figured it out. :)

Re: How do I change my forum password?

Glad to hear you figured it out. :)
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but is there a sticky about how to change passwords on the forums, also how to change password on game account as well.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +