Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

Celtic Heroes is still our main focus and will remain our main focus. I understand the concerns and frustrations. I hope we're able to show you and earn back your trust as I don't think words will be enough for you.
So let just tclear it all out. Celtic Heroes and Heroes Age will just be ran by You guys in Thailand instead of Glasgow.

Celtic Heroes is still our main focus and will remain our main focus. I understand the concerns and frustrations. I hope we're able to show you and earn back your trust as I don't think words will be enough for you.
Wow... how many hours did a statement like this take to make? I feel like this is what 90% of us wanted to hear from the start of this mess. I understand you personally weren't in office, but damn, this could've been handled so much better.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

So let just tclear it all out. Celtic Heroes and Heroes Age will just be ran by You guys in Thailand instead of Glasgow.
Yes, this is correct. Development has been taken over from the Thai studio.
Wow... how many hours did a statement like this take to make? I feel like this is what 90% of us wanted to hear from the start of this mess. I understand you personally weren't in office, but damn, this could've been handled so much better.
It is understandable to want this info from the beginning. We will hopefully have even more details soon,

Yes, this is correct. Development has been taken over from the Thai studio.
It is understandable to want this info from the beginning. We will hopefully have even more details soon,
So the future updates will be lead by the Thai team right? If so im interested, and quite worried, about how will they handle stuff.

Try out izanagi. Its a pretty decent game and has many of the features ch has needed and weve asked for for a long time. It sounds asian i know and it is, but its no kiddie anime trash. Very good game.
I played that game back when what's his face advertised it on groupie I loved it but no one stuck around. I'd play again if I knew ppl
I tried it out when it first came out but didn't stick around because it had quite a few bugs. I assume it's better now though.

I'm looking for something mobile. I've tried OaC and OaC2. I liked 2 better but went back to CH because I lost interest. I might give it another go now that we may be without a home.
Give villagers and heroes a try. Its kind of like an old school oac/ch mix. Lots and lots of content though. Graphics and all may not be good but the content is incredible. Fishing, crafting, cooking, ranching, gardening, and it’s all fairly easy and simple. U can even own a house, live in a village, make a guild village, etc. No p2w aspect whatsoever. Everything u can get in crown shop(their plat shop basically) is stuff u can get from quests/mob loot (with he exception of exclusive mounts, but u get a mount through a quest at the beginning anyways). Overall a really fun game if u or anyone else would like to try. Many of my clannies and myself have been hooked to it.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Dunno if they've been mentioned in this thread already but I really like iZanagi and Taichi panda 3. Taichi panda 3 being the top one but the games very manipulative and tries forcing people to spend money, but if your strong and patient in the beginning you really don't have to spend anything or very little.

Oh and one thing to note. Nothing about iZanagi online is p2w, its the only game I've played so far that isn't. Its got an iap store but not buying anything doesn't feel like it slows your progress down in any way. I like all Asimbino game (devs of iZanagi).

During my break I tried out OaC and OaC2 too, pretty chill games tbh, quite like the story. Though eventually I was driven back to this game, like always
Also Royal Revolt 2 was one I played often, but that had to be a daily routine if you wanted to stay up tol
Last edited by IssartriTheRanger on Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Lol yes. They have said this numerous times. I feel like the forums are on repeat where the same question is being asked and answered over and over again.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Villagers and Heroes is fairly new to iOS but has been around for Android longer, originally created for the PC. Played it until level 21 but got bored. The skill system is weird, you can't really choose your skills as they come from your weapons. The game has nice soundtracks and voice overs on some NPCs. It ultimately relies on its quest line to keep you hooked, while finding and communicating with players is difficult, basically opposite of CH as it has lots of zones and contents but not as many players to populate them which is where it fails for me. Perhaps I should have started out on the default server for iOS when it was released, as I joined with the original NA server.

Order and Chaos franchise is not worth it if you want solid developers. Gameloft is more concerned about making bucket loads of money rather than listening to its player base, which can be seen through the IAP littered across the UI. At the end of the day they are really fun games if you don't get too attached, good for 3-4 years max until Gameloft abandons them.

If you're into anime then give Toram/Avabel/etc a go, but if you're like me and find the weeb culture childish then you wouldn't like it.

Spacetime studios is pretty much dead, barely any updates on its games.

Any other mobile MMO I cannot real speak of, but I'm looking forward to OSRS mobile which could be out within the next five months perhaps.
Wattzon of Sulis