Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: With the shadiness.. What Other Games?

So the future updates will be lead by the Thai team right? If so im interested, and quite worried, about how will they handle stuff.
We are an international team. We have a lot of game industry experience (on MMOs). The game is in good hands.
Better still be an event on 15th june kak
There was an event planned. My hope is we can build more on top of it. :)

Villagers and Heroes is fairly new to iOS but has been around for Android longer, originally created for the PC. Played it until level 21 but got bored. The skill system is weird, you can't really choose your skills as they come from your weapons. The game has nice soundtracks and voice overs on some NPCs. It ultimately relies on its quest line to keep you hooked, while finding and communicating with players is difficult, basically opposite of CH as it has lots of zones and contents but not as many players to populate them which is where it fails for me. Perhaps I should have started out on the default server for iOS when it was released, as I joined with the original NA server.

Order and Chaos franchise is not worth it if you want solid developers. Gameloft is more concerned about making bucket loads of money rather than listening to its player base, which can be seen through the IAP littered across the UI. At the end of the day they are really fun games if you don't get too attached, good for 3-4 years max until Gameloft abandons them.

If you're into anime then give Toram/Avabel/etc a go, but if you're like me and find the weeb culture childish then you wouldn't like it.

Spacetime studios is pretty much dead, barely any updates on its games.

Any other mobile MMO I cannot real speak of, but I'm looking forward to OSRS mobile which could be out within the next five months perhaps.
Villagers and heroes is really fun if u get used to it tbh. The crafting, gardening, ranching all provide so many alternate things to do besides questing and leveling. There are people in the game that play it for the sole reason and actually become really rich low level nubs._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

At the end of the day we're all likely going to be coming back to this game due to nostalgia. There literally is no other decent mobile MMO that I am aware of as well. OSRS mobile could be here in a couple of months but it costs $10+ a month to fully immerse yourself in that world.

All is not lost and the Thai team deserves a chance at least.
Wattzon of Sulis

At the end of the day we're all likely going to be coming back to this game due to nostalgia. There literally is no other decent mobile MMO that I am aware of as well. OSRS mobile could be here in a couple of months but it costs $10+ a month to fully immerse yourself in that world.

^^ this.
We have all tried different games and compared them to this game. But at the end of they day when we want an experience like Celtic heroes, the only place we can find that is in Celtic heroes.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

^^ this.
We have all tried different games and compared them to this game. But at the end of they day when we want an experience like Celtic heroes, the only place we can find that is in Celtic heroes.
True dat :D I looked around a bit already, and I’m just back here. I’m satisfied with the teams response to all the changes, and I just love the game. I’m here to stay :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

^^ this.
True dat :D I looked around a bit already, and I’m just back here. I’m satisfied with the teams response to all the changes, and I just love the game. I’m here to stay :lol:
Agree, I have tried a lot of mobile mmo's and they don't compare to CH if you like the social aspects. The community here is really unique.

If the new team can offer faster development/more content or events then I cant see myself leaving anytime soon.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Im always gonna be coming back to this game but as a player for 3-4+ years idk the exact date god help me ive spent too much time...no money though thankfully (sorry bob i bought ur last chest and got 4000 plat...ily)

But i also really interested in new games, i personally love survival games but all of them SUCK, cant wait for Ark Survival Mobile to come out though, heard thats pretty soon, same with Runescape.

I think i tried Villagers and Heroes curry but i think it also had auto questing, it might not have ive tried 20+ mmos in past month besides celtic, most of them have the feature of auto questing though. I can’t stress enough how frustrated it is to see auto questing in an mmo, u dont even have to do anything, the game will do whats best even if you’re clueless the whole time, just set up and auto clicker to repeatedly tap auto quest, simple.

Thats what i like about celtic they actually make you work for it, this game takes determination to get good if u dont buy platnium ever whether you’re too young, in college and cant afford it (Meeee :D ) or just dont approve of it. They certainly made ways to make it work for non plat buyers aka farming, mass farming like using firestorm in dustwither or riposite.

Kinda lost my train of thought but thats my opinions of games and this game. If anyone has any other NON AUTO QUESTING , ANIME GAMES, (i dont like OaC or the 2nd version either, too anime), to offer, please let me know because as much as i love this game and some of its content, bossing can be repetitive and you need a new environment.

Trying Iganazi now :D
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Im always gonna be coming back to this game but as a player for 3-4+ years idk the exact date god help me ive spent too much time...no money though thankfully (sorry bob i bought ur last chest and got 4000 plat...ily)

But i also really interested in new games, i personally love survival games but all of them SUCK, cant wait for Ark Survival Mobile to come out though, heard thats pretty soon, same with Runescape.

I think i tried Villagers and Heroes curry but i think it also had auto questing, it might not have ive tried 20+ mmos in past month besides celtic, most of them have the feature of auto questing though. I can’t stress enough how frustrated it is to see auto questing in an mmo, u dont even have to do anything, the game will do whats best even if you’re clueless the whole time, just set up and auto clicker to repeatedly tap auto quest, simple.

Thats what i like about celtic they actually make you work for it, this game takes determination to get good if u dont buy platnium ever whether you’re too young, in college and cant afford it (Meeee :D ) or just dont approve of it. They certainly made ways to make it work for non plat buyers aka farming, mass farming like using firestorm in dustwither or riposite.

Kinda lost my train of thought but thats my opinions of games and this game. If anyone has any other NON AUTO QUESTING , ANIME GAMES, (i dont like OaC or the 2nd version either, too anime), to offer, please let me know because as much as i love this game and some of its content, bossing can be repetitive and you need a new environment.

Trying Iganazi now :D
Looks like the wait is over :)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues