Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Favourite CH Memories?

Here’s one of me and Thyra(Faolan Wariche on Arawn)! Was old clan United in Rosmerta(first Aggy kill in game!).

Here’s another shot of Ancient Rosmertans, battling the long forgotten Deadroot. Notice how long ago it was, the atmosphere allowed the average Falgren to stand 200 feet tall.

These days, the modern (high level) citizens of Rosmerta’s top clan Forever spend most their time.... away... regaining control of an ancient Tower deep in the depths of the Otherworld.

Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

Playing back when dustwither was endgame location. There was always 3 people in the aviator of donns room. We should share the mobs to level. 1 gets the left mob 1 gets the right and another the middle. We would just camp there and kill on spawn to level. Very fun even tho it was time taking. Being 55+ back then was like being 220+ now. Another awesome memories was when ow just came out all the warrior were using 2h weapons and destroying everything haha. I much prefer the old engine to this new one tho. Just an imo.
Wow this one goes far back, sounds like fun memories!
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Here’s one of me and Thyra(Faolan Wariche on Arawn)! Was old clan United in Rosmerta(first Aggy kill in game!).

Here’s another shot of Ancient Rosmertans, battling the long forgotten Deadroot. Notice how long ago it was, the atmosphere allowed the average Falgren to stand 200 feet tall.

These days, the modern (high level) citizens of Rosmerta’s top clan Forever spend most their time.... away... regaining control of an ancient Tower deep in the depths of the Otherworld.

Wow youve been here a long time, and the first aggy kill of the game! Thats amazing!
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

In the old castle when you use a fresh too and duel some high level but without then knowing you run outa the duel zone and hide on the edge peeking at the clueless guy :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I got tons of pictures on an old iPod 4 when I first joined the game (the battery on that thing literally only lasts maybe 2mins).
My favorite memory of Celtic heroes ever is during early 2012 January.
I was maybe level 7-8 in a group full of other low levels (highest level maybe 14 in the group) and we were killing the Snowmen behind highshore village at the time. The quest was to acquire the then Yulestave I believe.
Now these snowmen were huge (as the bosses were back then) and they were level 20 5*s I believe.
I just remember no one had idols and we all were barely damaging it and it took a full group of us about 5-10mins to take this thing down.
We would die, ley and run back.
I’m pretty sure I didn’t even have the quest for the snowman, but I was having a blast anyways lol.

Edit: also idoling in arena, and there being no curse of fallen .-.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

I got tons of pictures on an old iPod 4 when I first joined the game (the battery on that thing literally only lasts maybe 2mins).
My favorite memory of Celtic heroes ever is during early 2012 January.
I was maybe level 7-8 in a group full of other low levels (highest level maybe 14 in the group) and we were killing the Snowmen behind highshore village at the time. The quest was to acquire the then Yulestave I believe.
Now these snowmen were huge (as the bosses were back then) and they were level 20 5*s I believe.
I just remember no one had idols and we all were barely damaging it and it took a full group of us about 5-10mins to take this thing down.
We would die, ley and run back.
I’m pretty sure I didn’t even have the quest for the snowman, but I was having a blast anyways lol.

Edit: also idoling in arena, and there being no curse of fallen .-.
LOL, I loved that quest. I would also try to beat that midsummer fairy queen right outside the castle. I believe it gave a 2012 red yule hat