Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Be careful when trading

Yes I'm a youtuber.
No I don't do trust trades.

There's no point whatsoever of trust trades "oh everyone look I'm trusted (doing it for a vid so people think I'm trusted then I rip them off)"
If anyone comes to you and says they are Agent K and making a trust trade video, don't even trade them and try to aware people from them, I don't trust trade, I don't ask for loans, I don't make such vids.
Also, I only play fingal so if anyone using my names on other servers 90% of times it won't be me unless I prove it through LINE which my ID is Konfire. Otherwise it's not me.
And not just people impersonating me, anyone else you know just be careful, if anyone no matter who asks for a trust trade just say no, because your items will never be returned once gone.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Be careful when trading

Happened to me :( Got my stuff back though. Thanks real Agent K :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Trust trades are a way to weed out the dumbest of the dumb on our beautiful servers, think of it as Celtic natural selection.

The only con to it is the scammer benefiting, scammers are the biggest scum, should be hanged publicly in castle if it was up to me.
Wattzon of Sulis

Trust trades are a way to weed out the dumbest of the dumb on our beautiful servers, think of it as Celtic natural selection.

The only con to it is the scammer benefiting, scammers are the biggest scum, should be hanged publicly in castle if it was up to me.
That would actually be kind of cool if whenever OTM caught and banned a scammer, the players' toon was hanged or put in stocks for a week before disappearing or being put on a wall of shame.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent