Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pokémon Nostalgia

I remember playing pokemon for the first time. I borrowed my friends pokemon silver and started with cyndaquil. It took me foreverrrrr to even reach the first gym because i had to go through a cave and would always get stuck right at the exit by some dumb trainer with quite frankly the strongest geodude i have ever gone up against...RIP cyndaquil D:

Finally after what seemed like forever i managed to evolve it into quilava! I taught that geodude who is boss ;)

It was smooth sailing from then on...or so i thought...

Anyway from that day it sparked a love for pokemon and for my birthday i got a gameboy advance along with pokemon saphire :o i can honestly say that i played that game to death. It was a bit of an unhealthy adiction lol :roll: having got a bit older now i dont play pokemon quite like i used to but once in a blue moon i pull the ds out of the cupboard and get right back into it. I had one of those cool sd apples were you could put like 50 games on it and choose whichever you wanted to play. Naturally, a majority of those were different pokemon games :p
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Yesssssss

Gen 1 - 3 are the GOAT. Gen 4 is great, rest I just don't really like

Gen 3 always been a personal favorite.

I remember having to use one of those action replay devices in order to get the few legendary's like Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mew because that was the only way without going to the events RIP

I once encountered a shiny Rayquaza and the game froze GG

I remember playing Pokemon Sapphire on a GBA Advanced which wouldn’t allow me to save :lol:
Those were really the good old days!
Did you ever beat the game?
Sure did!
Used the sleep mode option to keep the game running and completed it in 3 days.Although my GBA was never the same again :lol:
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

https://jsemu2.github.io/gba/

I use this emulator to play gba games on my laptop when I’m bored. It’s great cause you don’t have to download anything and it holds all the all time great gba games. Controls are a bit wonky but it’s easy to get the hang of it and the sound is off for some reason. Yes, it has all the gba Pokémon games lol.

*if someone can figure out how to fix the sound, I would very much appreciate it if you told me lol
    Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
    Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I've only played Emerald on an emulator on my laptop, approx 7 years ago.

Was heaps fun, managed to catch Rayquaza with a standard Poke ball and deleted Elite 4 off the face of the planet right after.
    A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
    Currently actively playing the game.

I've only played Emerald on an emulator on my laptop, approx 7 years ago.

Was heaps fun, managed to catch Rayquaza with a standard Poke ball and deleted Elite 4 off the face of the planet right after.
    Rayquaza is for noobs. Kyogre and saphire is where it was at. Unlock sheer cold and its gg. Just stock up on pp ups and ethers!
    Arawn
    Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
    Epona
    Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
    Belenus
    Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple