Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pokémon Nostalgia

I've only played Emerald on an emulator on my laptop, approx 7 years ago.

Was heaps fun, managed to catch Rayquaza with a standard Poke ball and deleted Elite 4 off the face of the planet right after.
Rayquaza is for noobs. Kyogre and saphire is where it was at. Unlock sheer cold and its gg. Just stock up on pp ups and ethers!
No, all legendaries are for noobs :P they make the games way too easy
Wattzon of Sulis

I remember getting Pokemon Sapphire for my birthday. When my Marshtomp started to evolve I ran to my mother way too excited telling her it will be like the Pokemon on the games cover. Man my face when I realized it was something totally different. Good times.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I remember getting Pokemon Sapphire for my birthday. When my Marshtomp started to evolve I ran to my mother way too excited telling her it will be like the Pokemon on the games cover. Man my face when I realized it was something totally different. Good times.
Marshtomp may have been my first starter Pokémon ever... but Blazikin will always be my favorite lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Marshtomp may have been my first starter Pokémon ever... but Blazikin will always be my favorite lol
Swampert was so broken in Emerald, having only one weakness, and was my go to starter.
Wattzon of Sulis

Swampert was so broken in Emerald, having only one weakness, and was my go to starter.
Eh ikr.Swampert could literally solo all the Gyms till the 6th one.Definitely the most broken starter in Pokémon.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

I only like blazikin cause I swept through the entire game with only that Pokémon, and a couple others used for flying and stuff. By the time I beat the last boss he was lvl 75 or something close to that. It’s actually the oldest pokemon I have, dating back to the mid 2000s (lost my first team of Pokémon with swampert ages ago).

Blazikin will always be my favorite lol
    Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
    Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I only like blazikin cause I swept through the entire game with only that Pokémon, and a couple others used for flying and stuff. By the time I beat the last boss he was lvl 75 or something close to that. It’s actually the oldest pokemon I have, dating back to the mid 2000s (lost my first team of Pokémon with swampert ages ago).

Blazikin will always be my favorite lol
    Have you, by any chance, played Pokemon Glazed?
    Wattzon of Sulis