Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to control a grieved Necro?

Play on a server with no griefing... if not, suck it up and hope they quit... and don’t give them so much attention because they thrive off of that
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Play on a server with no griefing... if not, suck it up and hope they quit... and don’t give them so much attention because they thrive off of that
I'm destined to play in Fingal.
It's not about them wanting to grief to grief, they wanna grief so they win it, at any cost, standing in ls area saying they are watching, some pull spirits, I don't think this is banable tho, might ne in grey area but I hope it is banable, cancer needs to stop in Fingal.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I'm destined to play in Fingal.
It's not about them wanting to grief to grief, they wanna grief so they win it, at any cost, standing in ls area saying they are watching, some pull spirits, I don't think this is banable tho, might ne in grey area but I hope it is banable, cancer needs to stop in Fingal.

They are complete game blockers, 3-4 alt lock rogues on every frozen. A definite cancer..

For all the servers who get their necro griefed, lir, donn and any other, how do you guys control it or not lose it when you don't grief your opponent clan back?
Just keep on outlocking them, leave when they leave, when they start to gather again come on and outlock em again,
Keep doing this until ones gives up, ya but don’t grief back if u lose :)
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

For all the servers who get their necro griefed, lir, donn and any other, how do you guys control it or not lose it when you don't grief your opponent clan back?
Just keep on outlocking them, leave when they leave, when they start to gather again come on and outlock em again,
They don't give up, ruthless as hell, love to waste time
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

At least 2 druids in group with sanctuary (if one of the druids has that sanctuary recast necro bracer -25% cooldown only need one druid), and cold ward will help against people standing in life steal range. I imagine mages with freeze, warriors with bash, probably rangers and rogues with the skewer skill would help for spirits being pulled idk for sure though.

They don't give up, ruthless as hell, love to waste time
This thread is a clever veil to clan bash. Just record the griefers and get them banned and you won't have to worry about them anymore.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

For spirits being pulled just get a few tanks and mages to wipe em our .-.
I think it’s 4 mage grim skills will kill a spirit so just Aggro all possible spirits and wipe em out, edl grim recharges in 90 seconds, plenty of time before they respawn.
Otherwise just have rangers snipe em as they come down but then ur gunna have a lot of lose spirits.

Griefing sucks but there isn’t much you can do to stop it if the other clan is dedicated.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at