Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: dissapearing discussions, and OTMS crackdown/stances.

Ok. so im getting very concerned.
I'm seeing moderation of posts in ways that haven't been normal in the past.
discussions are being moved to restricted parts of the forums without any reason I can think of, and without any explanation.
That's concerning to me. I'm not used to such aggressive moderation, and it concerns me as to where this community is headed.

In the past two weeks, weve had significant blows to the community, with Flough being banned and leaving, which no matter your stance on what he did to get banned, was a SIGNIFICANT member of the community, who has made guides, helped with calculating many of the formulas that have helped people become better in-game. Not to mention creating a boss timer app that receives millions of views a month, and is used by every endgame clan that I know of. Anyways, her farewell post was moved around to try and hide, then completely removed from the forums. its getting annoying, as there are more and more dead links appearing on the forums due to this moderation. I logged onto the forums to read it, and bam. its gone, and from what was in the post when I skimmed it yesterday morning, there was nothing to warrant locking the post, much less removing it.

Ohh, and lets not forget celticheroes.net by Anexander, one of the useful community ran sites, is shutting down. thats another blow to our community.

Also, OTM, what gives about relocating posts to offtopic?

Regardless, I would like to hear others thoughts on the topic, and I would also like to know if their is a community forums or online discussion site where we can talk and discuss this great game without our topics discussions and posts being removed, hidden, modified, or relocated.
Cheers!
@Muldar. Does otm have my plans to start a project similar to celticheroes.net? That was a very helpful tool ik for me personally and I'm sure others would like it to be continued as well. Was curious if anything was discussed concerning this
220 Druid SupremeDruid

discussions are being moved to restricted parts of the forums without any reason I can think of, and without any explanation.
That's concerning to me. I'm not used to such aggressive moderation, and it concerns me as to where this community is headed.

In the past two weeks, weve had significant blows to the community, with Flough being banned and leaving, which no matter your stance on what he did to get banned, was a SIGNIFICANT member of the community, who has made guides, helped with calculating many of the formulas that have helped people become better in-game. Not to mention creating a boss timer app that receives millions of views a month, and is used by every endgame clan that I know of. Anyways, her farewell post was moved around to try and hide, then completely removed from the forums. its getting annoying, as there are more and more dead links appearing on the forums due to this moderation. I logged onto the forums to read it, and bam. its gone, and from what was in the post when I skimmed it yesterday morning, there was nothing to warrant locking the post, much less removing it.

Ohh, and lets not forget celticheroes.net by Anexander, one of the useful community ran sites, is shutting down. thats another blow to our community.

Regardless, I would like to hear others thoughts on the topic, and I would also like to know if their is a community forums or online discussion site where we can talk and discuss this great game without our topics discussions and posts being removed, hidden, modified, or relocated.
Cheers!
@Muldar. Does otm have my plans to start a project similar to celticheroes.net? That was a very helpful tool ik for me personally and I'm sure others would like it to be continued as well. Was curious if anything was discussed concerning this
I'm looking to possibly continue it as a personal project but I'm not 100% guaranteeing it.

I handle all the website stuff at OTM so it is definitely a possibility.

Cheers!
I'm looking to possibly continue it as a personal project but I'm not 100% guaranteeing it.

:o it would be awesome to have an official item database!
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Cheers!

That's very good to hear. I do hope you decide to do it. It'll help many many people, especially new comers to the game.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

If you do indeed do something along the lines of this, please recount Anex's efforts too (cause we kinda do owe him a lot for that... ;))

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I say it's ******* on the whole evidence thing before ban. I know someone reported one player for account sharing and literally gave otm their last 10 passwords and user and yet nothing. :ugeek: But they're real quick in banning someone that jokingly said, 'sell account 1000m'. As if anyone is serious about that. Or another who said, 'I'll sell my account if we lose this boss'. Few days later banned over a joke. Lol ok.
Yeah, that's just OTT. I know sarcasm can sometimes get lost in written word, but that's pretty clearly a joke.

Btw, You were one of the guys who apparently responded to me in yet another deleted thread, lol.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]