Page 2 of 2

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:16 pm
by BubsMcFace
SPLEND1D wrote:what I had heard is... Corrupted Gardens gonna be the long anticipated "dungeon" style zone.


But your fav boss will still be necrooooo right

Grind their bones into dust! lol

*Also the economy on could be better. If people spent their money in game on plat, and not buying and selling in PayPal
It's infuriating

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:20 pm
by SupremeDruid
Agent K wrote:Hope there will be some change in the atmosphere of the game, and the players, hope gardens is worth waiting a year for if not over, just a question to any of OTM staff, will gardens be one multiple maps like tower or just one big map?
Will there be a new luxury shop? Pets? Fashion?
Would love to see all that new stuff.
Hope you all enjoy it and hope you are able to be play when it's out and not sitting in jail.

Like every update, you will see a mass influx of players for a short time. Old players who got bored coming back to check things out etc.
I for one am excited. I always look forward to seeing old friends in the beta, and I hear the new fashion is suppose to look amazing. So fingers crossed

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:44 pm
by SPLEND1D
BubsMcFace wrote:
SPLEND1D wrote:what I had heard is... Corrupted Gardens gonna be the long anticipated "dungeon" style zone.


But your fav boss will still be necrooooo right

Grind their bones into dust! lol

*Also the economy on could be better. If people spent their money in game on plat, and not buying and selling in PayPal
It's infuriating


of course, no boss can be compared to good old Efnisien.
"Destroy them my minions. Grind them into dust!"

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:08 am
by SeedIsTrash
Agent K wrote:Economy is horrible at most servers because people don't wanna play the game, lack of content kills the servers and economy, hope economy gets better again when gardens come out, need activity levels to raise again and see all the old good players coming back


Horrible in all servers except Epona ;)

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:58 pm
by Mdunc1982
SeedIsTrash wrote:
Agent K wrote:Economy is horrible at most servers because people don't wanna play the game, lack of content kills the servers and economy, hope economy gets better again when gardens come out, need activity levels to raise again and see all the old good players coming back


Horrible in all servers except Epona ;)


Love your username haha

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:23 am
by rpflightmyfire
I can't wait to check it out... once I level up that is lol. I just keep getting completely pummeled on the bridge there xD

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:48 am
by Armo
rpflightmyfire wrote:I can't wait to check it out... once I level up that is lol. I just keep getting completely pummeled on the bridge there xD

I'm going to assume your signature is still valid, and you play on Crom. Feel free to add me if you need help.

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:50 am
by rpflightmyfire
Armo wrote:
rpflightmyfire wrote:I can't wait to check it out... once I level up that is lol. I just keep getting completely pummeled on the bridge there xD

I'm going to assume your signature is still valid, and you play on Crom. Feel free to add me if you need help.

I will! Is your characters name the same as your username on here?

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:03 am
by Armo
Yep