Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

what I had heard is... Corrupted Gardens gonna be the long anticipated "dungeon" style zone.
But your fav boss will still be necrooooo right

Grind their bones into dust! lol

*Also the economy on could be better. If people spent their money in game on plat, and not buying and selling in ***
It's infuriating

Hope there will be some change in the atmosphere of the game, and the players, hope gardens is worth waiting a year for if not over, just a question to any of OTM staff, will gardens be one multiple maps like tower or just one big map?
Will there be a new luxury shop? Pets? Fashion?
Would love to see all that new stuff.
Hope you all enjoy it and hope you are able to be play when it's out and not sitting in jail.
Like every update, you will see a mass influx of players for a short time. Old players who got bored coming back to check things out etc.
I for one am excited. I always look forward to seeing old friends in the beta, and I hear the new fashion is suppose to look amazing. So fingers crossed
220 Druid SupremeDruid

what I had heard is... Corrupted Gardens gonna be the long anticipated "dungeon" style zone.
But your fav boss will still be necrooooo right

Grind their bones into dust! lol

*Also the economy on could be better. If people spent their money in game on plat, and not buying and selling in ***
It's infuriating
of course, no boss can be compared to good old Efnisien.
"Destroy them my minions. Grind them into dust!"
Ranger 227+

Economy is horrible at most servers because people don't wanna play the game, lack of content kills the servers and economy, hope economy gets better again when gardens come out, need activity levels to raise again and see all the old good players coming back
Horrible in all servers except Epona ;)
An old character. . .

Economy is horrible at most servers because people don't wanna play the game, lack of content kills the servers and economy, hope economy gets better again when gardens come out, need activity levels to raise again and see all the old good players coming back
Horrible in all servers except Epona ;)
Love your username haha
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I can't wait to check it out... once I level up that is lol. I just keep getting completely pummeled on the bridge there xD
I'm going to assume your signature is still valid, and you play on Crom. Feel free to add me if you need help.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I can't wait to check it out... once I level up that is lol. I just keep getting completely pummeled on the bridge there xD
I'm going to assume your signature is still valid, and you play on Crom. Feel free to add me if you need help.
I will! Is your characters name the same as your username on here?
Aryaniah
Druid
Level 74
Crom
No Clan