Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Expendables down their first Prime

14 toons
4 rogues 1 with edl weaps and my rogue with edl weaps but logged my tank when raged

3 mages 1 being lure mage

4 rangers 2 with edl weaps 2 with dl

3 tanks 2 druids

Had no support rogue sadly, for a new clan that's good kill with people that don't have so strong gear
Great info, thank you very much
I'm not going to take anything away from his kill. Grats to his clan. They might be a newer clan but a large number of their players are very high level and have really awesome gear including dg chest pieces, godly and imperial proteus attack bracers, reaper rings, high level divine dmg rings, etc. I wouldn't say they're a small clan as they either have the numbers to kill gele or are very close. Anyway, they're not an undergeared clan.
Only one rogue with dg chest and prot attack braces, other only has chest, rest using maj and mighty attack braces also hrung attack ones, combine most our gears to yours, not just our best rogues, combine decent geared from here and there, you'll see we're far behind, also lack of bossing experience because most are new to bosses like prot necro mord and all.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

First attempt, 42mins kill, first non moo kill for Fingal!
Good job guys
With all of that gear from moo, it just looks like another moo kill lmao
Only 2 ex cows at that kill.... it's not called a cow kill techincally because I worked 3 years for that gear but besides the point, I don't need salt
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Good job guys
Only 2 ex cows at that kill.... it's not called a cow kill techincally because I worked 3 years for that gear but besides the point, I don't need salt
It's not called working when you're sitting on your couch playing a video game. Perhaps someone could say they worked for their gear if they went to an actual job or career and sold plat items for gold to buy gear. Or they could say they worked for their gear if they worked for money they used to buy plat items that helped to down a boss that dropped the gear they have.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Good job guys
No salt, good job on that kill but I've been playing for a long time now, and I still find it awkward how people do believe they "worked for that gear". In this case moo did. No shame in admitting that they played a big role in that kill. But yeah , awesome kill

Good job guys
Do u want some sugar?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex