Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Working for OTM?

Have anyone else ever imagined how it would be to work for OTM in Celtic Heroes? making some cool 3D models, fixing stretching textures, improving texture quality, fixing invisible collision objects where it looks like you can walk in but you can't, impleneting new systems that players have been asking for, etc, anything like that :)

Would be really cool, isn't it?

Edit:

What would you like to change / implement on Celtic Heroes if you worked for OTM?
Last edited by xSum on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Working for OTM?

I am actually thinking about interning at OTM next year after I take ap computer science, but I'm not sure if they offer that. I'll just wait for next year and ask :D
Is that possible? :o I thought OTM was like an indie company, it isn't?

I am actually thinking about interning at OTM next year after I take ap computer science, but I'm not sure if they offer that. I'll just wait for next year and ask :D
Is that possible? :o I thought OTM was like an indie company, it isn't?
Being small/indie doesn't prevent you from taking on interns. Not sure if we'll have internships, but never hurts to check the careers site occasionally.

It seems like this would better fit in the Polls subforum cos it just asks us a Yes or No answer :lol:

That being said, yes.
Lol mb xD

But what would you do if you worked for OTM? what would you implement? :D
I'd love to work for their Art Team, designing new areas, mobs, fashions, gear, etc.. I really admire their Art Team and the direction they go, they have some really original ideas and I'd love to contribute to that.
Would you kindly?