Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Minnesota Vikings beat the Saints

It's even worse. We have to host those that beat us. All that work. All that money. Everything given.

This close. And lost.
Ugh so so so sooooo close. Had it in our grasps... and then choked like Minnesota always does when they get close to something big
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It's even worse. We have to host those that beat us. All that work. All that money. Everything given.

This close. And lost.
Ugh so so so sooooo close. Had it in our grasps... and then choked like Minnesota always does when they get close to something big
Everyone said we would. I silenced them all. I had hope.
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

This close. And lost.
Everyone said we would. I silenced them all. I had hope.
Tbh, I had a feeling this would happen. We shouldn’t have won that saints game and knowing Minnesota’s past experiences with NFC championships and Super Bowls, it gave out a bad vibe.

Back to forgetting the Vikings exist and back to cheering on the Wild, the one team I have faith in lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge