Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apple’s new guidelines on “Loot Boxes”

I now see that thread.

This is definitely not off-topic since it relates to the game. Not really sure what they were thinking moving the other thread to off-topic.
The original topic (or at least the big one that I saw) was simply discussing the article itself, which actually has nothing to do with CH. I for one can see the reasoning behind the move.

Talking about making the chest drop rates public is a different thing, even if you may reference that new Apple decision as part of your reasoning.

Honestly I couldn’t care less whether the rates are made public or not, but someone needs to stick up for common sense/Muldar (same difference :? )
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I now see that thread.

This is definitely not off-topic since it relates to the game. Not really sure what they were thinking moving the other thread to off-topic.
The original topic (or at least the big one that I saw) was simply discussing the article itself, which actually has nothing to do with CH. I for one can see the reasoning behind the move.

Talking about making the chest drop rates public is a different thing, even if you may reference that new Apple decision as part of your reasoning.

Honestly I couldn’t care less whether the rates are made public or not, but someone needs to stick up for common sense/Muldar (same difference :? )
Well this thread specifically about whether the game, Celtic Heroes, intends to release the drop rates to comply with apples new guidelines is now sitting in off-topic as well so maybe common sense isn't the issue here.

If drop rates are released then players are gonna ***** and moan no matter how fair they actually are- that's the big issue.
Yea for the sake of everyone here and OTM, it’s best it remains behind closed doors. People are just looking for new ways to rip on OTM
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge