Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apple’s new guidelines on “Loot Boxes”

Reporting otm will hurt their sales by following these lame ass rules. I want otm to make money, they arnt a multi billion dollar company like EA which can afford to lose money. Not only that, I’m sure people will use this as leverage to further bash otm for simply trying to make money to survive. That to me is being an *******

Rules are rules yes, but that doesn’t always mean they are always right. And if they are avoidable then I suggest avoiding it
Are you saying smaller companies should be exempt from the rules large companies have to follow?
Yes pretty much. As I said before, It’s unfair that they have to feel the shockwaves of the earthquake that larger companies made as they can’t handle it as well as those multi billion/million dollar companies (EA and Activision with those damn loot box’s in a $60 game).
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Either you hold everyone to the fire or not at all.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Apple’s new guidelines on “Loot Boxes”

Yes pretty much. As I said before, It’s unfair that they have to feel the shockwaves of the earthquake that larger companies made as they can’t handle it as well as those multi billion/million dollar companies (EA and Activision with those damn loot box’s in a $60 game).
You do realize that OTM charges $100 for a 4K plat bundle right? With all the customers and regular plat buyers they have they are far from poor. And I’m sure they have far less overhead than those bigger companies. Revealing drop rates would only hurt you if you had been doing something crooked in the first place.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!