Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scamming issues

Hey, i logged in this morning and got a whisper from moon strlke asking to use my 95 speed skirr, i have a level 200 clannie and a very good friend called moon strike so i thought its him i gave him skirr then i saw the toon next to me he was clanless and a level 1, i couldnt tell the difference between both names cz he used the letyer L instead of i and in game its not possible to tell the difference so yep i was scammed and i have evidence of him admitting he scammed and its not the real guy in my clan, i know i made the trade but this is far beyond scamming hes making a fake toon of someone people trust amd take advantage by scamming the friends and close people, otm please be more strict about scamming, scammers should be banned not given 3 warning then get a permanent ban, people who got scammed before knows how it feels and it really sucks, i bet if u make people vote everyone will bote on dir
ectly ban and not just give warnings, plus u really need to fix the L and i thing, we cant tell the difference and end up falling for scammers and losing stuff by being tricked
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Re: Scamming issues

He also scammed a pathfinder set feom my clannie , hes sending the stuff to his main, im sure otm can track his main toon
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

I'm the clan is that was scammed for the pathset please help I spent real money to get the things I have my in-game name Is langar MacRanal please help me I was consimplating quoting until cae informed me there is still hope
Langar macranal 220 rogue
Goddessofwar 205 warrior
Dewdrop 158 druid
Server donn
Clan best of the best my happy home Concordiia

I'm the clan is that was scammed for the pathset please help I spent real money to get the things I have my in-game name Is langar MacRanal please help me I was consimplating quoting until cae informed me there is still hope
Should hopefully have resolved your issue now if you check your mailbox in game.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

Should hopefully have resolved your issue now if you check your mailbox in game.

Esq
damn esq is a beast :D
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Esq
damn esq is a beast :D
All over it :)

Esq
So you guys can return scammed items? I thought you couldnt
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Esq
So you guys can return scammed items? I thought you couldnt
It entirely depends on the circumstances. In a limited number of situations there is enough unambiguous evidence available to us to be able to return items that have been scammed/traded/etc.

This is not always the case but where possible we will try to rectify the situation.