Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Any good Phone or tablet for CH

Hello there I been looking for a lightweight phone mostly for CH btw I'm looking at Lg G3 and the Lg Stylo 3 there both long so the reselling price is the best in the market. If you could find any other phone for a great price that would be appreciated, thanks.
AlexPlayGames-Lvl.104-Balor Warrior
MagicBoi-Lvl.76-Balor Mage

Re: Any good Phone or tablet for CH

Just wondering what is the price range you're willing to spend on a phone or tablet?

A friend of mine has the LG K20 plus phone. I asked her to download game to test it out other day. Works pretty smooth she said. Phone cost I think is about $200 though more or less.
Pretty sure the next one coming out will be even better.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

A clannie of mine bought a touchscreen laptop on sale a little while ago, used Nox to get Ch, and excitedly told me all about it — she loves how “it’s like a big iPad! A funPad!” Perhaps something to consider.
I have a touchscreen laptop...it's a nightmare. Maybe it was because my laptop is a larger than normal one, but it's a pain. Too big imo, but whatever works.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just wondering what is the price range you're willing to spend on a phone or tablet?

A friend of mine has the LG K20 plus phone. I asked her to download game to test it out other day. Works pretty smooth she said. Phone cost I think is about $200 though more or less.
Pretty sure the next one coming out will be even better.
I have an LG k20. Got it free for switching to metro pcs. I think you could buy it outright for $150. It plays CH just as well as my Samsung s7 did.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue