Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [SPOLIERS G.O.T] Game Of Thrones (Spoiler of up to s7 e6)

This season continues to show how the series has gone downhill ever since the writing team has been unable to depend on George R. R. Martin's work.

Seasons 1-4 have been incredible, and on its own make this series one of the best of all time. Don't get me wrong on season 7, it has been alright, spoils of war is terrific, there were always going to be decent episodes here and there because major battles were underway and battles have been flawless up to now.

If the finale of this show lives up to the hype then I'll consider this the best tv show of all time edging out breaking bad, despite it having a mediocre overall season 5, 6, and 7 so far, the characters are just so well written along with the twists. Breaking bad had amazing characters as well but doesn't possess the plot twists like this show does, aka the red wedding, hodor, Ned's execution, and potentially Night King's identity. (Hoping the theories are true)
Wattzon of Sulis

This season continues to show how the series has gone downhill ever since the writing team has been unable to depend on George R. R. Martin's work.

Seasons 1-4 have been incredible, and on its own make this series one of the best of all time. Don't get me wrong on season 7, it has been alright, spoils of war is terrific, there were always going to be decent episodes here and there because major battles were underway and battles have been flawless up to now.

If the finale of this show lives up to the hype then I'll consider this the best tv show of all time edging out breaking bad, despite it having a mediocre overall season 5, 6, and 7 so far, the characters are just so well written along with the twists. Breaking bad had amazing characters as well but doesn't possess the plot twists like this show does, aka the red wedding, hodor, Ned's execution, and potentially Night King's identity. (Hoping the theories are true)
Dont you dare spoil another thing for me :lol:. Just wait until the episode comes out to talk about it.

How do you think season 7 will end? I think it will end with the dragon blasting a hole through the wall and will show the night king standing on the dragon looking down to the south and leave us with yet another cliff hanger :P
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Dont you dare spoil another thing for me :lol:. Just wait until the episode comes out to talk about it.

How do you think season 7 will end? I think it will end with the dragon blasting a hole through the wall and will show the night king standing on the dragon looking down to the south and leave us with yet another cliff hanger :P
I definitely believe the wall will come down as it should serve as an apt cliffhanger.

And keeping myself away from spoilers too. Ruined part of season 6 for myself because I couldn't remain patient :/
Wattzon of Sulis