Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to play CH on your computer

Nox is the best one I've used so far -- you can also set up keyboard controls, allowing you to move your char, rotate the view, cast skills, select group members, and target mobs using the keyboard. Also, it is great at multi-instancing; I was able to run 6 devices pretty smoothly.

Bluestacks is incredibly bloated...

Touchscreen devices will work with an emulator -- a clannie of mine tried it with her touchscreen laptop, and talked to me for ~30 mins about how fun it is! "Just like playing on a giant iPad!"

I don't believe it is considered "hacking", as long as you are the one controlling it. Setting up macros and bots would be (rightfully) considered cheating.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Going to try to use Nox, but my only question is whether or not the controls seem to be clunky or not. How do keyboard controls compare to iOS touchscreen controls? Will I be able to move around quickly? Do they allow for me to level as efficiently as I would be able to on a touchscreen device?
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

[quote="Regenleif"]Nox is the best one I've used so far -- you can also set up keyboard controls, allowing you to move your char, rotate the view, cast skills, select group members, and target mobs using the keyboard. Also, it is great at multi-instancing; I was able to run 6 devices pretty smoothly.

Bluestacks is incredibly bloated...

Touchscreen devices will work with an emulator -- a clannie of mine tried it with her touchscreen laptop, and talked to me for ~30 mins about how fun it is! "Just like playing on a giant iPad!"

I don't believe it is considered "hacking", as long as you are the one controlling it. Setting up macros and bots would be (rightfully) considered cheating.[/
  • quote]
Yea I tried it on a fake acc with my surface pro it was so fun lol anyways Ima try nox to thx for the suggestion
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

I can confirm that Nox is basically the greatest thing ever created. Controls are easy to set up, download is fast, no lag, basically works like a charm. Zero complaints.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage