Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: K is in the house, well it's not house anymore

Thanks for the ban that I asked for Muldar, it really saved this forum and I alot of stress, and it made me realize how much time I wasted nolifing sonething I used to like.
Lag is gone gj, haven't played game since the day it acted up.
I get this a lot "Agent K you know OTM is a small team, you need to stop crying and give them time."
Small team I know that small teams don't try big things they can't afford, at most situations you should fix your current problem before adding big content that will damage everything up.
The game is still ok without auction house and crossplatform, they are not worth the lag we experienced.
Give them time apparently 8 months are not enough, get the same answer everyday.
I know the game is ok now so don't comment that.
Stop crying so I'm supposedly playing a game, you can only call it a game when it's working, which is probably now.
Basically I stopped playing for a week and will not play till the next update is out and working fine, if not then it was nice to meet the most of you, I got better stuff to move on to.
K BYE, you suck. Please don't come back.

Your negativity against otm isn't needed here.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: K is in the house, well it's not house anymore

Don't need your negativity.
Well sucks for you I guess.
Nobody will miss you.
I know you are Nobody, so thanks I really appreciate:)))
Small team I know that small teams don't try big things they can't afford, at most situations you should fix your current problem before adding big content that will damage everything up.
The game is still ok without auction house and crossplatform, they are not worth the lag we experienced.
You're a 15 year old kid who has tantrums like an 8 year old, you don't know Jack about what small teams do and don't try.
Wow how did you know I was 15?
Maybe because I said it?
Well atleast I'm not an adult wasting my life on a game and arguing with a 15yo.
k
That's my name
Lol.
Pretty much!
Thanks for the ban that I asked for Muldar, it really saved this forum and I alot of stress, and it made me realize how much time I wasted nolifing sonething I used to like.
Lag is gone gj, haven't played game since the day it acted up.
I get this a lot "Agent K you know OTM is a small team, you need to stop crying and give them time."
Give them time apparently 8 months are not enough, get the same answer everyday.
I know the game is ok now so don't comment that.
Stop crying so I'm supposedly playing a game, you can only call it a game when it's working, which is probably now.
Basically I stopped playing for a week and will not play till the next update is out and working fine, if not then it was nice to meet the most of you, I got better stuff to move on to.
Honestly who cares. Just quit
Nah I won't quit just to piss off people like you :)))
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw