Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can anyone translate this?

I found this on Muldar's profile page. :lol: I tried using Google translate...annnnnd you know how that turns out. I think it is Latin as Google translate says.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibu"
~I'mdead~

Re: Can anyone translate this?

It's just Latin filler text, sorry to disappoint. Commonly used on webpages to fill an area left empty.

"The lorem ipsum text is typically a scrambled section of De finibus bonorum et malorum, a 1st-century BC Latin text by Cicero, with words altered, added, and removed to make it nonsensical, improper Latin." -Wikipedia
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: Can anyone translate this?

It's just Latin filler text, sorry to disappoint. Commonly used on webpages to fill an area left empty.

"The lorem ipsum text is typically a scrambled section of De finibus bonorum et malorum, a 1st-century BC Latin text by Cicero, with words altered, added, and removed to make it nonsensical, improper Latin." -Wikipedia
Oh I see, the more I know... Nonetheless it is a funny easter egg on Muldar's profile. :D
~I'mdead~