Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM ban policies

Hello my fellow heroes i would like to discuss the otm ban policy because they are banning people with no time limit for really stupid reasons (not scamming or hacking)
simple stuff like posting on forums etc i was banned for buing runescape gold(weich i never have bought using game cash i only posted on forums im looking)
im banned 2 years now with no time limit and gotten no warning at all before i was banned. it has been two years now ive applied and recived a no. i can respect it but dont u think i have paid enough time for posting on forums like cmoon?
OTM should change their policies and stop perm banning people atleast give a time like few months not years!.
cletusheals 163
jonyboy22 163
lordelrond 140+
played in crom since 2012(:
enlisting the IDF in june 2017!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: OTM ban policies

Hello my fellow heroes i would like to discuss the otm ban policy because they are banning people with no time limit for really stupid reasons (not scamming or hacking)
simple stuff like posting on forums etc ...

It's at times like these that I offer a person a banned-aid. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. But listen, peeps don't get banned for just posting on forums. ;)
You should just take this up directly with OTM. PM Muldar, and he will listen and try to help.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Re: OTM ban policies

simple stuff like posting on forums etc ...

It's at times like these that I offer a person a banned-aid. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. But listen, peeps don't get banned for just posting on forums. ;)
You should just take this up directly with OTM. PM Muldar, and he will listen and try to help.
Not true... there's an old player [self-redacted] that got banned for posting a video of him drawing an imitation of [self-redacted] then doing all sorts of things like driving over it with a car and microwaving it. Was ruled as harassment. Forum, game, and ip ban all placed from a forum post linking to his YouTube video. Pm me for full story it was funny though