Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where to farm as an endgame player?

Boggans/pirates/smugglers/lizards

Those are the top farming spots for any level that can take em on.

But I wouldn't recommend ordinary farming. Best way to farm 1m+ in a couple weeks or less (if you're super determined) is to rotate killing all gold bosses and their place holders (at endgame i assume you can kill every gold boss in carrow solo), gold bosses include all in carrow and all murky vualts/sewers (2 in murky and 1 in sewers). After all gold bosses or their place holders are killed, go kill all meteor/warden bosses and their place holders (if you can solo copp 6* without using plat items then you're good). Once that is done go back to the gold boss spawn points and either the gold boss or a place holder should have spawned in, and then repeat the process.

Tips: I find it best to start at the spider gold bosses, then scorpions, boggans, bolgs, sewer gold boss, and then finish up with ancient wyrm or the zombie gold boss dude. As for meteor bosses, doesn't matter where you start but you should always end with coppinger and second to last should be either ironscale (think I got the name right) or shiver cowl.

If you finished the rotation early and the gold boss or its place holders haven't spawned yet, go kill either captain blackstone or the priestess in the spider cave.

I used this method and was able to farm 600k in about 5 days. Just don't forget to sell your drops at the end of your farming session. Good luck to you! Cheers
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

If you can multilog some sick DPS I farm Tinneas in OW when i get bored enough to farm. Drops 800-1.1k gold in a grp of 3/4 people and has around a 30 second respawn. It has a ton of health though, so unless you have a mage or eg rogue/ranger prob wouldn't be the best.

Next i would say money bosses

Next best imo is yellow boggans, or boggans in general or wyrms in mordy pit.

After that is wyvrens by aggy.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

But I wouldn't recommend ordinary farming. Best way to farm 1m+ in a couple weeks or less (if you're super determined) is to rotate killing all gold bosses and their place holders (at endgame i assume you can kill every gold boss in carrow solo), gold bosses include all in carrow and all murky vualts/sewers (2 in murky and 1 in sewers). After all gold bosses or their place holders are killed, go kill all meteor/warden bosses and their place holders (if you can solo copp 6* without using plat items then you're good). Once that is done go back to the gold boss spawn points and either the gold boss or a place holder should have spawned in, and then repeat the process.

Tips: I find it best to start at the spider gold bosses, then scorpions, boggans, bolgs, sewer gold boss, and then finish up with ancient wyrm or the zombie gold boss dude. As for meteor bosses, doesn't matter where you start but you should always end with coppinger and second to last should be either ironscale (think I got the name right) or shiver cowl.

If you finished the rotation early and the gold boss or its place holders haven't spawned yet, go kill either captain blackstone or the priestess in the spider cave.

I used this method and was able to farm 600k in about 5 days. Just don't forget to sell your drops at the end of your farming session. Good luck to you! Cheers
thanks man this is exactly the response i was looking for! much apreciated

If you can multilog some sick DPS I farm Tinneas in OW when i get bored enough to farm. Drops 800-1.1k gold in a grp of 3/4 people and has around a 30 second respawn. It has a ton of health though, so unless you have a mage or eg rogue/ranger prob wouldn't be the best.

Next i would say money bosses

Next best imo is yellow boggans, or boggans in general or wyrms in mordy pit.

After that is wyvrens by aggy.
tyvm! will give it a go!

You wouldnt happen to have a link to a gold boss locations guide? i think i know all the carrow ones, not sure where the murky or sewers ones are though.

You wouldnt happen to have a link to a gold boss locations guide? i think i know all the carrow ones, not sure where the murky or sewers ones are though.
shoot um, goodies guide may. I don't personally have one though, got shown by people over the years.

Found it! http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/04/ca ... guide.html
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ancient wyrm is in the room before hrung (located towards the center of the room) and the zombie guy is located in the room before necro (right in front of the back waterfall). It's hard to explain the location of the gold boss in the sewers and I personally never knew he existed up until a few months ago. Just explore a bit and you'll know when you see him (big guy that sits in the back right corner of a room).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Ive never farmed in my life, really need to start doing it however. Would anyone recommend where to do so? The best spot, or spots? Im lvl 222. Ty
boggans and gold bosses. Any other way is slower
Nope, that method is boring and you don't make as much gold as you would using my method. I
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh