Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: where is the best place to farm

1. u should try scamming while lixing
2. and really it's a CH dream to get rich fast and boss around low lvls.
3. but this isn't possible, unless u r already rich and buy lots of plat, and if u do then u lose the essence of CH
4. much depends on ur armour and trinkets so there is no "the best place" for lvling and farming
5. if ur gear isn't the best then at 81 u can ravage rat caves, pirates land, smugglers'
6. dont spend much gold on low lvl gear better buy xp lixes to save for the future
7. yw in advance
Last edited by sunn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

does anyone know how to get xp and gold fast at the same time for a level 81
Do bounties and the Otherworld quest chain, which starts at Arbitor Kestor in Otherworld. These will give you plenty of xp and a decent amount of gold, especially if you do the repeatables. Just remember that not everything is going to happen fast and gold takes time to accumulate. Good luck. :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

if you can, pirates.
And yeh, try not to cash out on low level lux, just get someone to help power level you to 100 and then buy lux. Not hard to find a nice person to help ya out
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

if you can, pirates.
And yeh, try not to cash out on low level lux, just get someone to help power level you to 100 and then buy lux. Not hard to find a nice person to help ya out
Lol now days its almost impossible to find help power lvling unless if you already have a good friend playing with you or if you throw in some gold.

Pirates or smugglers are probably your best bet, or even the lizards in the ancient wyrm room if you have good dps. Pirates drop doubloons and skills like double attack and shatter which can sell for a good price, smugglers can drop hawk hurst chests which can sell at a good price per chest, and ancient wyrm lizards can drop shadowstrike which is the most sought after skill in the game and can sell for a very good price.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Best place to farm usually is in the Midwest.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best way to farm at lower levels imo is to grind where you would normally lix. This way you get some xp and gold at the same time.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

just do bounties daily and weekly quest after that u can start on repeatable in murky vault or otherworld u get good amount of gold n exp in no time... if u already have a fast enough mount u cant make mount token and sell. 8-)
:twisted: Roll Roll Roll Your blunt :twisted:

Toon: SMOKER KING
Class: Rogue
Level: 191
Clan: Wild Ones
Clan Rank: General
Server: Donn