Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Increasing fash and mounts

Lir is lacking in mounts and cash too
Donn server on Android is dying too.
Allotta ppl from lir are moving there
There's a lot that moved from lirs to the other servers about 6 months ago when all that drama was going on between the 2 end game clans
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have an idea not just for the world of sulis but for all worlds. Since their isn't a lot of fash pieces to complete people's sets I think their should be a event that would last for 1 week and the chests sold would have every type of fash and mount to go along with it and more competitions please
Sadly i don't agree with this because it would be a disadvantage in price for those who already have those fash and mounts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 91 Warrior: Sparco

I have an idea not just for the world of sulis but for all worlds. Since their isn't a lot of fash pieces to complete people's sets I think their should be a event that would last for 1 week and the chests sold would have every type of fash and mount to go along with it and more competitions please
Sadly i don't agree with this because it would be a disadvantage in price for those who already have those fash and mounts
Well answer me this how many of these people sell these fash and mounts rather than horde em and say I love it too much to let it go. If they truly love it too much to let it go then it won't matter if others have the item too they still won't let it go

Well answer me this how many of these people sell these fash and mounts rather than horde em and say I love it too much to let it go. If they truly love it too much to let it go then it won't matter if others have the item too they still won't let it go
Part of their "love" is the fact that it is so rare, hence why they don't want to let it go.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Part of their "love" is the fact that it is so rare, hence why they don't want to let it go.
Not always

Not always
Then what other reason would it be lol? It's not like they are greedy, they already have it and aren't selling it for ridiculous prices. What makes a collector a collector has to do with how rare certain items, their increased love for a item has to do with rarity or sentimental value. More often than not a collector would be more proud or in "love" with a item that is more rare than another. For instance I love my blue hunter more than my black spider silk, but I wear the black spider silk cause it looks better to me. Hence the rarity increases love for an item.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Not always
Then what other reason would it be lol? It's not like they are greedy, they already have it and aren't selling it for ridiculous prices. What makes a collector a collector has to do with how rare certain items, their increased love for a item has to do with rarity or sentimental value. More often than not a collector would be more proud or in "love" with a item that is more rare than another. For instance I love my blue hunter more than my black spider silk, but I wear the black spider silk cause it looks better to me. Hence the rarity increases love for an item.
But that isn't always the case I know someone who won't sell a 140 falcon set also someone who won't sell a 100 sun ammy and he's a lvl 190 with no alt and yet another person who won't sell their horse that isn't that good then there's someone who won't sell a 140 stalker am my cuz they love it and they're alrd lvl 200

Not always
But that isn't always the case I know someone who won't sell a 140 falcon set also someone who won't sell a 100 sun ammy and he's a lvl 190 with no alt and yet another person who won't sell their horse that isn't that good then there's someone who won't sell a 140 stalker am my cuz they love it and they're alrd lvl 200
You still give no reason why they won't sell the items, so once again I'm gonna tell you the reason why they don't sell the items is because they are a rare item. Hence why collectors collect.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

You still give no reason why they won't sell the items, so once again I'm gonna tell you the reason why they don't sell the items is because they are a rare item. Hence why collectors collect.
I get what he's saying. I have a pair of Yule yellow wings. I paid 2 mil for them in the shop and have been offered a ridiculous amount of gold for them. They're not that awesome anymore for the purpose of travel since they're 85 speed and I have a 95 and also a 100 speed mount. I don't keep the wings because they're rare but because I really like them. They are very rare on my server but that's not the reason I keep them. But I'd say that's the difference between a true collector and someone who has a few items that are rare and they keep them because they like them and not because if their rarity
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Not always
Yeah but most people like the idea of having the only set of a particular fash in a server or they like being one of the very few people who own that fash and by them bringing back old fash it would just ruin that. I think they should definitely put back mounts in chests though so players are able to get mounts from chests again seeing as not many people are really buying chests
Level 91 Warrior: Sparco