Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Increasing fash and mounts

Donn server on Android is dying too.
Allotta ppl from lir are moving there
There's a lot that moved from lirs to the other servers about 6 months ago when all that drama was going on between the 2 end game clans
There are some wealthy people on Donn i don't think theres a lack of cash on here :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 91 Warrior: Sparco

There's a lot that moved from lirs to the other servers about 6 months ago when all that drama was going on between the 2 end game clans
There are some wealthy people on Donn i don't think theres a lack of cash on here :D
Not that. There's wealthy players on all servers. But eventually if the only mounts available are through battle mount tokens, mounts will get more and more scarce as players quit regardless of how much virtual wealth a server has.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

But that isn't always the case I know someone who won't sell a 140 falcon set also someone who won't sell a 100 sun ammy and he's a lvl 190 with no alt and yet another person who won't sell their horse that isn't that good then there's someone who won't sell a 140 stalker am my cuz they love it and they're alrd lvl 200
You still give no reason why they won't sell the items, so once again I'm gonna tell you the reason why they don't sell the items is because they are a rare item. Hence why collectors collect.
I get what he's saying. I have a pair of Yule yellow wings. I paid 2 mil for them in the shop and have been offered a ridiculous amount of gold for them. They're not that awesome anymore for the purpose of travel since they're 85 speed and I have a 95 and also a 100 speed mount. I don't keep the wings because they're rare but because I really like them. They are very rare on my server but that's not the reason I keep them. But I'd say that's the difference between a true collector and someone who has a few items that are rare and they keep them because they like them and not because if their rarity
Nah a true collector would collect all of it rare or not

You still give no reason why they won't sell the items, so once again I'm gonna tell you the reason why they don't sell the items is because they are a rare item. Hence why collectors collect.
I get what he's saying. I have a pair of Yule yellow wings. I paid 2 mil for them in the shop and have been offered a ridiculous amount of gold for them. They're not that awesome anymore for the purpose of travel since they're 85 speed and I have a 95 and also a 100 speed mount. I don't keep the wings because they're rare but because I really like them. They are very rare on my server but that's not the reason I keep them. But I'd say that's the difference between a true collector and someone who has a few items that are rare and they keep them because they like them and not because if their rarity
Nah a true collector would collect all of it rare or not
Well, that's what's been said. And what I agreed with. Some people are collectors. Some juat have rare items they like and don't want to sell. And some collect certain things
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I know you're right about the wealthy players on Donn; but no one is selling anything. Its very hard to find lux jewelry, imo. I've been searching for awhile. Maybe just my bad luck.
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

I know you're right about the wealthy players on Donn; but no one is selling anything. Its very hard to find lux jewelry, imo. I've been searching for awhile. Maybe just my bad luck.
There was just a few reapers posted in auction house in the last day. People are selling, it's just it gets snatched up quick or they already have players on a friends list or clan who is more deserving in their eyes than spamming in castle until someone messages them.