Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s )You've Seen

Angry birds movie - 8/10
really well done and fun movie.
lol angry birds was indeed a fun movie, mainly because of all the adult jokes they put in
Yea haha I loved the mighty eagle being this fat bird lmao
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Angry birds movie - 8/10
really well done and fun movie.
lol angry birds was indeed a fun movie, mainly because of all the adult jokes they put in
Yea haha I loved the mighty eagle being this fat bird lmao
The part when the yellow bird was stopped by the cop was the best :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Dr Strange - 6.5/10. Story was nice, CGI was some of the best i've seen. However for someone who is familiar with the dr strange storyline in the comics, it was sad to see so much of the story be shifted to suit modern fans and those whom have no experience with the comics.
Fantastic beasts and where to find them - 8.5/10. Great film, awesome CGI, acting was on point. And i love everything about the wizarding world from J.K Rowling.

Rogue One (2016) - 10/10: Just as good as the originals, way better than the overrated Force Awakens which stole heavily from A New Hope.

Gattaca (1997) - 6.5/10: Decent movie that explores a future where importance is placed on superior genes.

Nocturnal Animals (2016) - 8/10: Brilliantly acted and directed. A story within a story. The ending didn't cut it for me.
Wattzon of Sulis

Hidden (2015) - 7/10: Post apocalyptic tale with a brilliant twist at the end.

Bad Santa 2 (2016) - 6/10: Didn't enjoy it as much as the first one, but still viewable.

Stranger Things (2016-?) - 7/10: A Netflix series with 8 episodes so far that's strongly influenced by 80s movies. I found it to be pretty average, mostly because it's hard for me to enjoy shows or movies that borrow heavily like this did from ET, and other 80s movies. Has a second season in the works.

Westworld (2016-?) - 10/10: HBO adventure/mystery with 10 episodes. This show could end up being one of the best of all time depending on how the writers take it from here. It builds up slowly with its mystery, western action, and great acting. Season finale has to be up there with Game of Thrones "Battle of the Basterds" and Breaking Bad's "Felina." Season 2 on the works as well.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show You've Seen

Saw these movies a while back

The Green Inferno (2013): 5/10 - A disturbing modern recreation of cannibal holocaust. Had a lot of pointless and stupid scenes, like the one where one girl takes a huge comical crap disgusting the other captives, part where one guy is jacking off for no reason. Watched for the gore which was pretty good.

Witness (1985): 5/10 - A cop gets involved with some corrupt officers and chills with some amish folks for the whole movie. Boring.
Wattzon of Sulis