Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Suicide Squad 9.5/10

Amazing acting from most of the cast, especially Jared Leto(Joker) and Margot Robbie(Harley Quinn). #aussiesrule

As far as the movies goes DC rarely lets me down (bar B v S) and SS was no exception one of the best super heroe/villain movies i have ever watched.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Take Shelter (2011): 7.8/10 - A family man is plagued by apocalyptic visions and resorts to rebuilding a hurricane shelter. Movie really mindf**** with you where you can't tell whether the visions will come true or not.

Memento (2000): 10/10 - One of the best films I've seen. Nolan is a genius in all of his films. A great thriller about a man who can't keep new memories but has to rely on tattoos, notes, and polaroid pictures to track down his wife's killer.
Wattzon of Sulis

Suicide Squad 9.5/10

Amazing acting from most of the cast, especially Jared Leto(Joker) and Margot Robbie(Harley Quinn). #aussiesrule

As far as the movies goes DC rarely lets me down (bar B v S) and SS was no exception one of the best super heroe/villain movies i have ever watched.
Agreed.
And Jared Leto sent a dead rat to Margot Robbie lol. And he put a dead pig head on a table. And he sent bullets to will smith (deadshot)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Room (2015) 8.5/10 At first I thought it was going to be boring but after you find out what is happening it's quite sad
also was filmed in TORONTO :D
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"