Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rate the Last Movie(s) / TV Show(s) You've Watched

Vikings season 1

Rewatching all seasons cause im finally gonna get around to watching season 5 :D

Love love love it would recommend 10/10
One of my all time fave shows!
Assuming you've seen Game of Thrones, how comparable is it?

I instantly got turned off by the show because it's produced by the History channel :roll:
has all the drama action sex fighting as well as the dif families/tribes and in fighting just like in game of thrones. Having seen all seasons of GoT and Vikings i would say that i personally enjoyed Vikings more than GoT. Definately dont let the history channel turn you off it!
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

One of my all time fave shows!
Assuming you've seen Game of Thrones, how comparable is it?

I instantly got turned off by the show because it's produced by the History channel :roll:
has all the drama action sex fighting as well as the dif families/tribes and in fighting just like in game of thrones. Having seen all seasons of GoT and Vikings i would say that i personally enjoyed Vikings more than GoT. Definately dont let the history channel turn you off it!
I'm certainly going to have to take a look in the coming months.

But lots of shows to go through, The Wire, Rome, Band of Brothers, New seasons of Better Call Saul, Westworld, and Silicon Valley.
Wattzon of Sulis

Annihilation 2018 movie - 5/10 because arrival was better then this I felt like it had similar concept.
I really liked it, Arrival was great too but it felt a bit simplistic.
Annihilation was really grim and dark.

I give it a

Ṭ̸̴̪̖͍̮͔̟̕o̷̳͓̫̝̘̣̞͈̪̬̤͈̝̪̜͎̞͟͡ ̸̠̻̦̦̲̙͈̞̻̣̹̲̝̗̯̩̩ͅͅi̧͜͏̵͖͙̠̠̟̣̟͓͔̩̙̯̟̱͢n̷҉̶̸̱̼͍̗̠̞̲̙͢v͜҉̭̲͖̥͇͖̀o͡͏̯̼̺̜̱̬̦̝͘ķ̲̩̪͔͙̺̤͙̳̯̗͇̻̤̥̫̯́͠ͅè̷̶͈̠̱̮̼̺̰̀͘ ̴̡̞̩̦̪͎̱͔̦͚̜̞̥͔͖̗͉͜͡t̴̰̦̹͕̦̥̹̜̲̞̣̀͘͠͡h͟҉̢͇̮̳̟̟͢e̛͍̜͙͙̮̗̞͖̯̯̼͓̻͈̫̘ ̵̧̤͉̳͚͙̻͇̹̞̠͎̙͚̺̜̬͎̻̟̀͢͠ẖ̡̥̗̺͖̪̞̝̲̪͇̙̱̟͝į̢̡͎̼̲̼̟̯̯͈̯̯̲̭̹̤̲̦̀ͅv҉̴͓̹͎̪͈̤͙̪̤͜͢͞ͅę̨͉͇̱̞̭̟̺̻͍̪́́̀-̴̢̬͉̝͚̹͔̺͎͟͢m̷̴̧̦̺̮̘̙̬̫̙̝͎̠͓̥̙̀ḭ̶̡̧̛̥̠͖̩̤͎̫͍͖n̶̨͍̻̺̜͎̖͡͝d̡́͏̵͙̙̙̝͖̣̠̼͎̦̪͇̗̯͓̘̠͔͘ ̢̧͍̼̝̪͉̘͎͇̻̬͕͙͓̯̗͘r̵̢̡̝̮͎̤͉͍̤͉̟̀̕e̸͏̶̵͚͔̹͔̫̱̗͍̪̰̥͉͎ͅp̶̛̰͔͎͔̖̫r̡͘͏̸̨̯̱̙̲͕̟̪̙̞̥̖̘͔é̝̰̭͕̩̙͉̫̪͔̯̤͇̕ṣ̸̴̡̱̞͔̹̻̬̙͖̱͚̝è̠̪͎͙͉̦͚̭͚̳̩̜̘͖̹̦͖̀̕͢ņ̪͈̩͓̝̦̝͢͝ț̸̡̰̳͇̕i҉҉̴̶͚̼̙̱̜̜̻̠͍͓͙̠̞̣̕ͅń̡̘̞̰͈̩͟g̴̖͙͓̭̻̰̮̰̜̙͕̀͟͢͝ ̻̝̬͓̱̯̮̼͢͠c̰̣͓͙̳͇͚͙̪͕̹̣̟̀͠h̵̰̠͚̝͎͖̮̜̣̭̭̱̩̳̖͈̳̳͡à͓͙̜̯̟̳ò̵̢̠̣̱̠͎̬̖̱̰̠s̸̱̹̥̞̼̬͙͓̳͉̩͍̩̀̕͡͞.̡̕̕҉̣̫̦̹ / 10
̵̧̪͔͎̤̠̟͖̬̟͉͕̬͠͝I̢͎͔͇͔͜n͞҉̷̧̹̻̝͞v̷̴͎̯̥̻̠̳̪̳̯͔̠̹̜̜͍͇́͟ͅͅo͓̣̥͎̞͉̕k̵͎͇̺̖̳̲͇̖̱͖͎͙̬̮̖̫̝͘̕͟ͅi̡̧̠̝͚̦̰̪͢͢͞n͏҉̹͔̦̺̝̤̠̦͉͚̝g҉̨̀͞҉͔̹̬̰̥͍̩̘͔̱̫ͅ ͜҉͈͚̭̙̼̝̤͉̗̰͙̩̬̤͖̙͍̘̭t̴̛͔̥̣͎̮̜̮ḫ̨̢̘͎̣̫̠͉̭̕͠e͏̡̡͖̥̮̰̀ͅ ̴̸̴̫͕͔͙̲̥̱͉̯̹͍̩͍̻̯̝̗̠̀́f̷̵̲͖̥͍̣͎͈͕͇̩̫̣͝e̵̛͜͏̵̗̱̣͍͉͚̖̲̩̮ę̵̗̙͉̜̟̲̯͉̬̳̱͈̺́́ͅl̶҉̴̢͚̫̪̖̭̞̣ḭ̛̜̖̖̬̫̟̱̹̦̹̠̣͢͡ͅn̸̳̹͓̖͞g̴̵̷̟̞͍̘ ̕҉̨͇̩̪͕̞͇̼̖͍̞̲̝̮̣͙̺͈o̡̺͕̰͚̘̣̞͍͟f͘͝҉̛̖̲̺̦̮̥͖ ̨̯̺̝̺͕͓͓͉̱̝͢͞ç̯̮͇̼̹̞̙̲̟̺̝͈͇̺͝ẖ̵̢̢̟̖̫̹̱͈̣͕͓̠̩̭͜a̶̸̛͘҉͔͖̻̯̠͕o̶̷̧͕̝̯̩̱͎͍̝͎͉̠͞͝s̨̨͉̺͙͈͉̪̼͇̀͘͝.̷̶̧҉̙̞̯̤̹͕̣̩̝̼̰̯̼̖̠̩̜ͅ
̸͖̹̭̦͕̳̣͚̺̫̘̪̥̟͜Ẃ̜̱̮̖̱̹̺̺̜̻̕͜ͅi̡͚͙̯̖͍̤̺͠t̸̶̥̘̹̠̬̱̪̱͖̥̠̭̼͞͡ͅh̶͙͇̰̫͎̞̪̫̤̤̺̲͡ ̴̪̹̥͓̮͚̯͖̗͓̤̯̮̟͇̼̦̪̕o҉̡͉̩̥͔̹̻͍̭̞̭̺͚̪u҉̵̵̧̣̻̜̫̻͓̤̙̫t̶̨̡̻̥̻͜ ̸̡̘̞̹̟͕̳̥̞̣̱́͡o͏̟̤̬͖̩͈͕̖͍̝̼̣ŗ́҉̡̣͎͖̠̖d̨̙̳̹͍̗̫̺̙̼̘͕̺̜̟̱̗̗̺͢ͅe̷̙̙̰̜̲͓̩̹̤̬̲̫̲̘̝͘͡ŗ̴̶̛͙̜͈͕̳̜̮̜͚̖͓͉͙̲̮̤͢ͅ.̵̢̢̲̹̺̮̱̪͚͇̟̤͜͝
͏̘͉̰̦̗̬̝͈̲͟T͜͠҉̶͏̜̲̦͎͇͙̣̻͔̯̰͓͍̫͍̯h͏̛̘͚͇̝͖̩̯͕̻͔̭͉̦̟͓ͅé҉̤̙̠̣̯̩̠͈̙̹̪̯̲̻͔͓̖͠ ̸̢͚̤͇̻̟̗͔͖̝̟̹̞͍͇͈̫̕͡͡N̷͕̦̺̻̫̭͎̱̘͉̖̺͎̪̺̯̯̞͜e҉҉̨̭̲͉̘z̶̵̛̮͙͇̩̪̫͈͚̹̰̝̮̪̫̕͝p̷̡͓̖̮͖̪͈͙̻̮ͅe͏̢̨̯̠̪̱̜̟̜̪̳̞͉͎̠ͅr̞̹̹̥̜͈̻̩̟̼̭̖͖̤̦͇̪͘d̶҉̤̦̭̫͓̙̰͝i̸̖̭̻̘̫̫̩̠̰͙͓͘͝͝a̶̭̮̺̣̫͕̳͈͟͞ͅṋ̢̯̱̼̹̣̹͍͔̣̥͎͈͞͝ ̸͔̤͓͕̙͉͍̮̻̫̜͞͡h̛̖̪̤̘̺̹̲͝į͏̣͍̼̮͍v҉̨̞̟͇̪̱̱̜̥͙̬e̸̜͎̥̰̹̼̻̱̲̲̜̗̳͈̮-̶̶̯̲̘͔̀͝͡m̩̪̫̼̳̱̥̼͕͠į̷̢̦̣̲͠n̷͈̘̠̺̲͝ḍ̸̢͓̖͓͙̞̜͚͔̘͎̗͢͜͠ ̴̶̫̜̦̺͕̖̯̝͓̬͔̩͙̣̝͍̘͙̕ͅo̸͎͍͙̤̣̰̮̲͖͍͎͉̰͝ͅf̧̰̼̤̪͖̼̜̤͎̞͇̰̬̯̺͉̹͎̥͝ ̴̹̟̜͕͎̗̞͘͡c̶̢̨̲̪̘̥̘̖̖͖̠̗̭͜͠h̢̧̹̥̞̱̦̙̠̝͓͜ḁ͙̜̞̦̘̬͎͇̙̱̦̥̼̘͈̻̀ͅo̵̴̢̧̡̦̗̭̝̻͕͇̝s̢̛̖͈̻̦͉̙̗̙̬̭̱̜͡͠.̶̼̥̯̪̳͇̹̠͉̻͕̩̲̗̝͘ ̡̛̺̺̩̙̳̙̼̥̟̱̯͉̙̕Z̶̧҉̷̠̻̬̺͕̖̰̟̞̲͇͢a̕͘͠͏̟̖̥̤̤͍̯̬͕̣̪͈̞͔̝l̴̨̧͇̱̭̱͍͉͍͉̟̘̮̜̗̪̟͚̮͠g̶̡̨̟̘̦̬͓̭̩̺͠ǫ̨̛̪͔̻̺̩̟͎̻̣͎̮̪͘.̷̢̕͟҉̖̯̖̝̪̠̣̹̘̟͔̼̗͍̠̞̦̭
̵̴̰̯̱̰͖͕͘H̴̷͏̛͍̟̯̹͚̪̞e͚͕͈͜͠͝ ̮̲͎̳̗̕̕͞ͅw̛̖̟̬̼̰̹͚͍̲̗̙͎̻͘͘h̴̥͎͈̰̬͍̳͉̝̫͘͢͡o̷̴̟̤̱̙̫͍̹̫͉͔͢ ̕͟҉̰̭̬̲W̯̫̙͖̩̟̮̗͕̮̻͉̘̝͉̗̺̻̜͢͟à̟̟̫̲͍̕í̡̯̲̫͙͎̩̜̹̥̤̝͖̘̲͡͡ͅt̨͔̻̹̠̺̥͇̤͈̻͚̤̮͖̫͘s҉̵̀҉̸͎̣̜͓̻̟͖ ͙͉͔̺͓͉̙̜̳͇͈͉̝́̕̕͝͡ͅB̷̨͔͉̼̜̦̼͖̪̪̼̬͎͓͔̝̣͎̭̀é̷͙̤̯̣̜͚͓̭̻̣̞͔͇̝͕͠h̥̲̗̝̮͖̦̲̺͓̲̻̳̜̪̥͢ͅͅí̴͍̳͇̘̼͍n̸͍͎̬̙̦̜̺̱̹͍̠̝̘͘d̴̡͔̯͚̮̣̳̥̩̪̪̺̫̲ ̷̠̱̫̠̱̬̥͖̬́̕T̴̤͓̙͔̳̪̰̟̭͎̺͍͙͎̺̀ḫ̸̙̻̖̟̳̬̗̼̲̮̟̜̮͜͢͜͠e̴̢̺͖̜̰̖̮̟̤̠̻̹̮͙͕̬̼̳̣ ̸̭̻͈̪̤͇͢W̪̱̳̻̲͇͍͔̞͜ͅͅá̖̮̹̙̱͟͠l̴̩̺͔͍̻͖͓͙̯̩̳̳̲͍̫͔̻̀̕͜͞ͅl͍͎̣̤̹̝̯͇͎̀͢͠.̰̦̬̹̫̱̳͖́́͢͟
̸̛̮͎̰̪͙̩͡͞Z̶͢͞҉͕̞͙̜̝̪̱̠̫͈̮̮A̴҉̷̡̗͓̝͍͎͉̟̖̯̀L̴͏͓͉̹͔̦̖͍͈̟̥̭͖̤̱͈̣̩̫G̴̰̗̘͜͢͡Ǫ̤̗͖͈̟͙͇̕͡͠!̡̡͙̹̗̮̞̤̹̟̹̱̕