Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wayward Pines?

Sigh Pam -.-...seriously, she didn't want her brother to kill everyone and she tries to herself...and now shes dead. And how they gonna say they are Jason's parents when they are brother and sister, no wonder he so messed up in the head, he prob thought he was a product if incest :lol:

They brought Pam back for 30 seconds how nice! They made her look tore up from the floor up in this season. When she kissed Jason on the mouth I was sure he'd get the small pox. What was up with the red dress? She dressed up to still look crappy. I was hoping the needle would recapture her youth because in the first season she was better. In a old cougar sorta way. :roll:

Like I said I don't know why they're getting rid of the good people. Hope they find better replacements. I'm kinda bummed, I liked Pam. I was hoping she'd let an Abby out to get that teacher Fisher in the wheelchair. Hopefully next week will be more of a shocker.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

You've got to find a legit sight to watch this. It's getting really good. Bummer you're like the only one I know on here that watched.

It's on Season 2 Episode 9 now.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Watched the first episode couple months back and series looked intriguing. Didn't have time to complete the rest of the series. Last I recall it had a decent rating.

Had a peek at season 2 ratings and they're awful. Decide I wont bother with it if it's conclusion is going to turn up awful.
Wattzon of Sulis

Watched the first episode couple months back and series looked intriguing. Didn't have time to complete the rest of the series. Last I recall it had a decent rating.

Had a peek at season 2 ratings and they're awful. Decide I wont bother with it if it's conclusion is going to turn up awful.
Hey Legendz! I think the cast of the first Season was way better. I think Season 2 is getting better then 1 for now.
Check out Zoo and Stranger Things on Netflix. My friend has a brother casting in it.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester