Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are posts in general discussion more visible?

Arjunlite wrote:Voldemort is doing exactly what his job requires him to do, and I completely agree with what he did.

He is instructed to move topics to their correct location, and in this instance, he did.

No anger should be directed at him, but at OTM (if you have any).

It's kind of sad that muldar and Voldemort take all of the beatings for OTM /:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I agree with Voldemort moving posts to more appropriate forums. Otherwise it would be a free for all and we couldn't find anything. I think that the feedback forum gives ideas more visibility actually. If everything was on the general board, good ideas would get buried under everything else. I know that OTM looks at the feedback posts, and while they might not comment on all of them they do get looked at. I think the moderators do a good job at moving posts and keeping things under control.

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Arjunlite wrote:Voldemort is doing exactly what his job requires him to do, and I completely agree with what he did.

He is instructed to move topics to their correct location, and in this instance, he did.

Yeah, you're absolutely right, but that is in part, what you sign up for ;)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:

Both knew what they're going to face when signing up for that. Sometimes even forum guides get bashed because some find it completely useless.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Discussing the game and giving your opinion shouldn't always be considered as "Feedback and Suggestions" to the game.

That's why F&S is so cluttered with general discussion, non-cohesive topics with so many tangents, and thus why most of the threads there get ignored and lost in the black hole.

I think the forums should be restructured into:

1. General Discussion and Feedback
2. Game Suggestions

and scrap the useless Petitions forum.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Voldemort wrote:I do understand that the current system leaves some ambiguity and so Aileron's suggestion may work.

For now, we just have to deal with what we have I'm afraid :)

Could you put out a new forum reorganisation idea to OTM? Might get more traction coming from you :D
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I always just click "view new posts", and then proceed to judge posts by their title. Doesn't really matter where the post is made.

The admins do actually spend most of their time in f&s. If you click "who's online" you can see that admins usually start their day with a quick dose of general, then head to feedback and suggestions, then either stay there or move on to bug reports.

The exception is Muldar who is really the only admin actively reading forums other than feedback and bug reports.

There's very rare cases I've ever seen any admins looking at the petitions or rants page.

PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Jake wrote:I always just click "view new posts", and then proceed to judge posts by their title. Doesn't really matter where the post is made.

The admins do actually spend most of their time in f&s. If you click "who's online" you can see that admins usually start their day with a quick dose of general, then head to feedback and suggestions, then either stay there or move on to bug reports.

The exception is Muldar who is really the only admin actively reading forums other than feedback and bug reports.

There's very rare cases I've ever seen any admins looking at the petitions or rants page.

I've noticed that admins will sometimes sit at F&S as well, looking for some good quality stuff :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD