Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are posts in general discussion more visible?

*disclaimer: Asking for people's opinions; only wish to start a healthy unbiased discussion with no disrespect etc (and whatever other criteria I personally need to meet for this to not be deleted or receive a forum "warning" (whatever that means) as usual)*

Voldemort wrote:By strategically trying to post topics in the wrong board for because you think it is more visible is breaking the rules.

According to voldemort's emphasis on the word "think", posts in the feedback section get equal or more exposure than those in the general discussion. Taking a quick peek at the feedback section, I see a post from over 5 days ago with a very impressive 24 views. On the other hand, posts in the general section get upwards of 400 in under a day.

You might argue that players just like checking the discussion board more, but surely otm staff are still very active on the feedback page right? In 3 months Muldar has posted 539 times in general discussion and 171 times in the feedback. Considering that a lot of those 171 posts were made while the topic was in general discussion before being moved, that's a pretty significant discrepancy
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Re: Are posts in general discussion more visible?

Criminal wrote:I look at general discussion before feedback and suggestions, I always start from General Discussion, then F&S, then warriors/mages then if Im bored I read something else too.

Basically what I do lol
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes player since 2011 ._.
There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing "Starship Troopers"

Desmond Glace wrote:
spacemod wrote:
Criminal wrote:I look at general discussion before feedback and suggestions, I always start from General Discussion, then F&S, then warriors/mages then if Im bored I read something else too.

Basically what I do lol

+1 I do the same thing. Can Voldemort site his source on that because I don't believe the quote.

Whaat
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes player since 2011 ._.
There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing "Starship Troopers"

1. I want to start off by saying that you have made inferences from my post. I did not say I had any evidence, other than that the admins say they do read F&S. I am saying that in the same way I don't have any strong evidence, neither do you to say otherwise. By 'visible', I was referring to the admins.
  2. An admin will probably be able to give a better answer, and probably more evidence than either of us can.

I understand your motives for posting feedback in General Discussion, but the bottom line is that the topics do not belong there. That is all I'm doing; moving topics to where they should be. If you do not agree with the way the F&S boards are run, then that's an issue for OTM and not for me.

Thanks.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff | Have I Moderated Unfairly? Any Questions?

Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Voldemort is doing exactly what his job requires him to do, and I completely agree with what he did.

He is instructed to move topics to their correct location, and in this instance, he did.

No anger should be directed at him, but at OTM (if you have any).
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread