Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How big is otm staff?

#5
Introvert wrote:Its Muldar alone, :oops:

Intro


Its true he just controls different accounts on forums to make you thing its a big company

Also why you never see muldar and esq in same spot ;)

Muldar does all the fixing of bugs design and events thats why he always says "Takes a lot of programming" ;)
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Re: How big is otm staff?

#6
Introvert wrote:Its Muldar alone, :oops:

Intro


How did you know?! :shock: Man of many talents me ;)

kingokkillers wrote:
Its true he just controls different accounts on forums to make you thing its a big company

Also why you never see muldar and esq in same spot ;)

Muldar does all the fixing of bugs design and events thats why he always says "Takes a lot of programming" ;)


Only so much code a man can type in a day, you should see my keyboard ;) Typing so fast smoke comes off it :lol:
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: How big is otm staff?

#7
Loco cola wrote:Just wondering because I've been seeing a lot of new... Faces?.. On the forums some being admins, then you have origonal staff, non forum staff, muldar, etc

Back when I played there were only 14 members at most, now i have no idea
Image

Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity
Image

Re: How big is otm staff?

#8
rouge1235 wrote:
Loco cola wrote:Just wondering because I've been seeing a lot of new... Faces?.. On the forums some being admins, then you have origonal staff, non forum staff, muldar, etc

Back when I played there were only 14 members at most, now i have no idea


I thought there were 8 back then.. Either way OTM has grown substantially.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: How big is otm staff?

#9
Regenleif wrote:
rouge1235 wrote:
Loco cola wrote:Just wondering because I've been seeing a lot of new... Faces?.. On the forums some being admins, then you have origonal staff, non forum staff, muldar, etc

Back when I played there were only 14 members at most, now i have no idea


I thought there were 8 back then.. Either way OTM has grown substantially.

thats when I finally actually quit, when i started there were 5, then grew to 8 then to 12. at least i think thats how it was
Image

Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests