Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any new series coming out?

If you have Netflix, the Netflix original daredevil season one is pretty good. A bit darker than most of the marvel stuff, but I enjoyed it.

Definitely better than arrow in my humble opinion. Season two is coming out sometime in the near future.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

Real life :P
Where would I be without your truths with a tad bit of sarcasm.
Of course!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Uh im currently involved in watching 16 tv series. Idk what kind of tv u are interested in but this is a show i started last year (so clearly not new:D).

Its called Sherlock... each episode is about an hour and thirty minutes. Benedict Cumberbatch is the main actor along with the guy who was the main actor in the hobbit (dont know his name off the top of my head). Give it a go if you havent seen it.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

All in the family is a great one but it might be hard to find since it doesn't run on TV anymore because of all the PC police
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.